View Poll Results: What is your favourite episode?
Junk Quest 8 12.90%
Teddy Quest 14 22.58%
Rusty Quest 8 12.90%
"Coming Soon" Quest :P 32 51.61%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
09-28-2012, 10:12 PM
Snagged a code, and this game is freakin amazing. Been playing the first couple levels and boy is this great. Really a steal for 0.99. Thanks guys, and this has already become on of my favorite platformers on iOS

GC- banger1103
09-28-2012, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by banger1103 View Post
Snagged a code, and this game is freakin amazing. Been playing the first couple levels and boy is this great. Really a steal for 0.99. Thanks guys, and this has already become on of my favorite platformers on iOS
Probably the best platformer on ios for me. This and Mikey Shorts really resurrect my belief that great platform games can work on ios and the touch screen.

Well, I got the hd version, and it totally rocks on the new ipad. Really great graphics, if you have a new ipad you gotta get this game. And if you trying to decide between the hd version and the universal one, if you have a new ipad, I would have to highly recommend the hd new ipad retina version. It is soooo pretty.

But the universal one looks fine too even on my new ipad. But the hd version makes my new ipad shine!

09-28-2012, 10:31 PM
A question to the users who grabbed it with a promo code: Are you able to review the app? I think Apple policy doesn't allow a non-purchased apps to be reviewed anymore.

But just a few weeks ago I was able to review Brainsss (obtained via promo code).

Strange...
09-28-2012, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoghann View Post
A question to the users who grabbed it with a promo code: Are you able to review the app? I think Apple policy doesn't allow a non-purchased apps to be reviewed anymore.

But just a few weeks ago I was able to review Brainsss (obtained via promo code).

Strange...
Never been able to review promo code games in the past. I don't think it's changed in ios6, so don't know how you reviewed Brainsss. You're pretty lucky to get both Wimp and Brainsss with promo codes, both are really high class games.
09-28-2012, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Never been able to review promo code games in the past. I don't think it's changed in ios6, so don't know how you reviewed Brainsss. You're pretty lucky to get both Wimp and Brainsss with promo codes, both are really high class games.
Yeah I know it's really strange, my review is there, no doubt. I just edited it for the hell of it and it still works. xD

Guess there is always a small chance of being able to review it despite the promo code.
09-28-2012, 11:48 PM
And don't forget to leave some review on itunes! Please
09-29-2012, 12:42 AM
Just left a 5 star one .
09-29-2012, 12:45 AM
I bought it, and I am impressed. $0.99 for this is a steal.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-29-2012, 12:59 AM
Got it just now, but I have to say:

If I wasn't going to buy this no matter what, I would've closed the App Store page after reading that first sentence. Not even the rather good screenshots would have brought me back.

It just... Needs work.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
09-29-2012, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Got it just now, but I have to say:

If I wasn't going to buy this no matter what, I would've closed the App Store page after reading that first sentence. Not even the rather good screenshots would have brought me back.

It just... Needs work.
Tell me please.. what kind of problem there?

Last edited by Wimp; 09-29-2012 at 02:16 AM.