Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

View Poll Results: What is your favourite episode?
Junk Quest 8 12.90%
Teddy Quest 14 22.58%
Rusty Quest 8 12.90%
"Coming Soon" Quest :P 32 51.61%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-06-2012, 03:50 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzamplezz View Post
I spawned next to a block, the slime surrounded it, and I was allowed to jump endlessly upward.

http://i.imgur.com/9iaoe.png
After update or before it?
Old 10-06-2012, 04:26 AM
iPhone 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobelak555 View Post
After update or before it?
Before.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:34 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Finally passed level 12, wow, wasted an hour and a half due to the flying Wimp bug. Figured out the easy solution to level 12, not the flying one cause it takes a long time for him to fly. Tried again to get him to fly and he won't. But I do have pictures!!!

See Wimp fly in all new retina ipad glory! See the link below, swipe left/right to see all the pictures, especially the ones of Wimp flying! These pictures are also good for those of you that want to see what the hd version looks like on the new ipad.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...Nlz_qohXMC0PXw

Remember to swipe left/right to see all the pictures! Fly Wimp Fly!
Previous poster,

I think you are referring to the flying Wimp bug. Can you still do it after the update? I might try later but it takes some time to get it to work. I love Wimp flying though it was really fun flying from one platform to another.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:11 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzamplezz View Post
Before.
Update it and try again
Old 10-06-2012, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Well I finished the game and was disappointed... No end scene? It the same levels as the beta I tested... Where are the last levels? I quit beta to wait for new stuff (didn't want to spoil me the whole game) and I get the same thing :/
There's another quest coming .
Old 10-06-2012, 06:50 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Send a message via Skype™ to MrFlexile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Well I finished the game and was disappointed... No end scene? It the same levels as the beta I tested... Where are the last levels? I quit beta to wait for new stuff (didn't want to spoil me the whole game) and I get the same thing :/
Oh sorry for that. We literally ran out of time developing this game. We're working on the next 10 levels now and they'll be available pretty soon.

We can't create dozens of levels quickly becuse they're not so simple as you can see. It's not like "Where's my water" or "Cut the rope". It takes a while to create one single level. We start with the ideas, gameplay moments, then try to assemble them in the one whole level. Some ideas are acceptable, another are not. Then we create a prototable on PC in our LevelEditor, then we play this level all together to see if it's interesing to play. It's quite common situation when the level is good in your mind but absolutelly boring when you're playing it... Then final assembling, then polishing (decoration, some small fixes, respawns and so on). And it takes a couple of days to create one single level.

And we're still a small studio We really do our best, trust me! Moreover, we're trying to create each level to be unique with new game mechanics and puzzles.

And we don't have final boss-fight and/or cut scene simply because the third episode is not compilted.

Sorry one more time. Hope you will stay with us anyway to see what is comming up next
Old 10-06-2012, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlexile View Post
Oh sorry for that. We literally ran out of time developing this game. We're working on the next 10 levels now and they'll be available pretty soon.

We can't create dozens of levels quickly becuse they're not so simple as you can see. It's not like "Where's my water" or "Cut the rope". It takes a while to create one single level. We start with the ideas, gameplay moments, then try to assemble them in the one whole level. Some ideas are acceptable, another are not. Then we create a prototable on PC in our LevelEditor, then we play this level all together to see if it's interesing to play. It's quite common situation when the level is good in your mind but absolutelly boring when you're playing it... Then final assembling, then polishing (decoration, some small fixes, respawns and so on). And it takes a couple of days to create one single level.

And we're still a small studio We really do our best, trust me! Moreover, we're trying to create each level to be unique with new game mechanics and puzzles.

And we don't have final boss-fight and/or cut scene simply because the third episode is not compilted.

Sorry one more time. Hope you will stay with us anyway to see what is comming up next
I think most people understand the process and how long it takes to put together a well designed level. What we have now is great, especially for such a low price. .
Old 10-06-2012, 09:14 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Send a message via Skype™ to MrFlexile

I've set the limit for our leaderboard! So now it seems those guys were eliminated
Old 10-06-2012, 10:06 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

@MrFlexile: Thanks for the info and dont worry, just that I thought that that was the beta and was expecting an ending. And dont get me wrong, this is probably the best platformer on iOS, hands down. Sticking with you guys
Old 10-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlexile View Post
I've set the limit for our leaderboard! So now it seems those guys were eliminated
Thanks for being a good developer and assisting in stuff like this.

Looks like the hd version is now universal and on sale now for 99 cents so if you have an ipad pick it up quickly!