View Poll Results: What is your favourite episode?
Junk Quest 8 12.90%
Teddy Quest 14 22.58%
Rusty Quest 8 12.90%
"Coming Soon" Quest :P 32 51.61%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
App description: Amazing adventure with challenging puzzles. Realistic physics.
Diverse character mechanics. Incredible boss fights.

"9/10 - Every component of Wimp is awesome, from the blob walks left to right jumping over bad guys game, to the blob solves puzzles game, to the blob does the sticky version of Angry Birds physics game." - ArcadeSushi

"4.5/5 - You might say chasing undies isn't your thing, but Wimp will surprise you." - TouchArcade.

"It is a beautifully-made game. The staffers at developer Flexile have worked on triple-A games as well as mobile, and it shows" - ComputerAndVideoGames (CVG)

"Leading off our new month of App Store recommendations is Wimp, a happy-go-lucky gelatinous blob boy" - IGN

************************************************

This universal app is optimized for the iPhone 4, iPhone 3gs, iPod touch 4 and the original iPad. If youve got any other device, wed recommend you to buy the HD version instead. Just search for "Wimp: Who Stole My Pants? HD" on the AppStore!

************************************************

Meet Wimp - a cute little blob!
Wimp sees wonderful dreams... dreams full of adventure.

In his dreams life has been quiet and peaceful, but in a sad twist of the story, Wimp's pants have been stolen!

This is where the journey begins. Travel across unique and amazing worlds chasing the thief. Every level is packed to the brim with fun, challenges and new game mechanics. The detailed environments, tricky puzzles and Wimp himself will do their best to keep you from getting bored of the game. And we can guarantee that we will continue to strive for the highest level of polish possible - it has been one of our main goals since the first day of our development process.

Join this enthralling story and travel through astounding worlds helping Wimp to catch the despicable panty pilferer!

As every good puzzle-platformer, Wimp offers you tons of challenging puzzles, different character mechanics including air-control, wall-jumps, double jumps, sticking to surfaces, teleportation and much, much more (not all available at once though, that would be too easy!).

Were constantly working on new levels, episodes, and mechanics so stay tuned!

************************************************

Features :
- Realistic physics.
- 80 unique platforming levels.
- User friendly (and customizable!) controls.
- iCloud support. Your progress will be synced between all versions of the game.
- Amazing adventure with challenging puzzles.
- Diverse character mechanics.
- Different astounding worlds.
- Incredible boss fights.
- Various achievements.
- Retina graphics support.
- A lot of cute animations.

************************************************

Join us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/wimpgame

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/WimpGame

Check our website:
www.flexilestudio.com

MrFlexile's comments:
Wimp: Who Stole My Pants? is the first game published by FlexileStudio as an indie game developer.

We'd like to thank TA stuff for mentioning us on your main page!
Thank all our fans who support us all the time!
Thank all of you guys!

Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter


Contest time!
Join the contest HERE

Don't forget to vote for Wimp as a game of the week HERE


Wimp: Who Stole My Pants? is also available as the HD app with the full HD graphics support for iPad 2 and New iPad! You can read more about it here on TA:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=157550

Lite version has been finally released! Everybody who wants to try it fist - you're welcome!
Wimp: Who Stole My Pants Lite



Wimp game trailer:


Wimp gameplay video:
10-06-2012, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobelak555 View Post
After update or before it?
Before.
10-06-2012, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Finally passed level 12, wow, wasted an hour and a half due to the flying Wimp bug. Figured out the easy solution to level 12, not the flying one cause it takes a long time for him to fly. Tried again to get him to fly and he won't. But I do have pictures!!!

See Wimp fly in all new retina ipad glory! See the link below, swipe left/right to see all the pictures, especially the ones of Wimp flying! These pictures are also good for those of you that want to see what the hd version looks like on the new ipad.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...Nlz_qohXMC0PXw

Remember to swipe left/right to see all the pictures! Fly Wimp Fly!
Previous poster,

I think you are referring to the flying Wimp bug. Can you still do it after the update? I might try later but it takes some time to get it to work. I love Wimp flying though it was really fun flying from one platform to another.

10-06-2012, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzamplezz View Post
Before.
Update it and try again
10-06-2012, 06:08 AM
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Salem, Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 10,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Well I finished the game and was disappointed... No end scene? It the same levels as the beta I tested... Where are the last levels? I quit beta to wait for new stuff (didn't want to spoil me the whole game) and I get the same thing :/
There's another quest coming .
10-06-2012, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Well I finished the game and was disappointed... No end scene? It the same levels as the beta I tested... Where are the last levels? I quit beta to wait for new stuff (didn't want to spoil me the whole game) and I get the same thing :/
Oh sorry for that. We literally ran out of time developing this game. We're working on the next 10 levels now and they'll be available pretty soon.

We can't create dozens of levels quickly becuse they're not so simple as you can see. It's not like "Where's my water" or "Cut the rope". It takes a while to create one single level. We start with the ideas, gameplay moments, then try to assemble them in the one whole level. Some ideas are acceptable, another are not. Then we create a prototable on PC in our LevelEditor, then we play this level all together to see if it's interesing to play. It's quite common situation when the level is good in your mind but absolutelly boring when you're playing it... Then final assembling, then polishing (decoration, some small fixes, respawns and so on). And it takes a couple of days to create one single level.

And we're still a small studio We really do our best, trust me! Moreover, we're trying to create each level to be unique with new game mechanics and puzzles.

And we don't have final boss-fight and/or cut scene simply because the third episode is not compilted.

Sorry one more time. Hope you will stay with us anyway to see what is comming up next
10-06-2012, 07:02 AM
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Salem, Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 10,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlexile View Post
Oh sorry for that. We literally ran out of time developing this game. We're working on the next 10 levels now and they'll be available pretty soon.

We can't create dozens of levels quickly becuse they're not so simple as you can see. It's not like "Where's my water" or "Cut the rope". It takes a while to create one single level. We start with the ideas, gameplay moments, then try to assemble them in the one whole level. Some ideas are acceptable, another are not. Then we create a prototable on PC in our LevelEditor, then we play this level all together to see if it's interesing to play. It's quite common situation when the level is good in your mind but absolutelly boring when you're playing it... Then final assembling, then polishing (decoration, some small fixes, respawns and so on). And it takes a couple of days to create one single level.

And we're still a small studio We really do our best, trust me! Moreover, we're trying to create each level to be unique with new game mechanics and puzzles.

And we don't have final boss-fight and/or cut scene simply because the third episode is not compilted.

Sorry one more time. Hope you will stay with us anyway to see what is comming up next
I think most people understand the process and how long it takes to put together a well designed level. What we have now is great, especially for such a low price. .
10-06-2012, 09:14 AM
I've set the limit for our leaderboard! So now it seems those guys were eliminated
10-06-2012, 10:06 AM
@MrFlexile: Thanks for the info and dont worry, just that I thought that that was the beta and was expecting an ending. And dont get me wrong, this is probably the best platformer on iOS, hands down. Sticking with you guys
10-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlexile View Post
I've set the limit for our leaderboard! So now it seems those guys were eliminated
Thanks for being a good developer and assisting in stuff like this.

Looks like the hd version is now universal and on sale now for 99 cents so if you have an ipad pick it up quickly!
10-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: The red Skittle
Posts: 5,042
Oh I see Matt has taken me down a notch.

*GLEE*



Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 AM.