View Poll Results: What is your favourite episode?
Junk Quest 8 12.90%
Teddy Quest 14 22.58%
Rusty Quest 8 12.90%
"Coming Soon" Quest :P 32 51.61%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
10-18-2012, 04:32 PM
What will happen in four world? I can not wait aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
10-19-2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Do you think changing the name had a lot of impact on this game?
No ) Do you think this name does a lot of bad work for game ?

10-19-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimp View Post
No ) Do you think this name does a lot of bad work for game ?
No, I think changing it to pants makes the best business sense. And it really doesn't change the game feel so I think it will make people take this game seriously.

Personally kind of miss the old name cause it was funny, buy either way it is a great game and that is all that matters.
10-20-2012, 07:34 AM
Lately the game crashes very often (iPad 1).

I can play all 3 worlds now, though sometimes don't understand what to do in the teleporter sceneries. Esp. the 'high-jump' - no idea how to do it. So some points and exits remain unaccessible.

Still figuring out, but at least it's fun to try.

Apart from the crashes...

Edit: crashes stopped after restarting the iPad.

Last edited by Anidni; 10-21-2012 at 08:04 AM.
10-21-2012, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadamlamim View Post
Hmm, by the gamecenter, you sold 2,725 HD versions?
Is that a valid proof to quantify copies sold? Theorically all buyier without GC account are not counted there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlexile View Post
We can't create dozens of levels quickly becuse they're not so simple as you can see. It's not like "Where's my water" or "Cut the rope".
Affirmation risky, but your masterpiece is comparable to those that you are mentioning

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlexile View Post
I've set the limit for our leaderboard! So now it seems those guys were eliminated
Is setting a limit the only way to get rid of cheating?

It seems Metacritic still doesn't update reviews/scores. I guess it's because of changed name, so maybe devs should contact them.

Game Center: masvil - feel free to add me telling you are from TA.
Do you need info about HDMI out and iCade to use your iDevice as a real game station? Go there and there and thank Connector and Menneisyys.
10-22-2012, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anidni View Post
I can play all 3 worlds now, though sometimes don't understand what to do in the teleporter sceneries. Esp. the 'high-jump' - no idea how to do it. So some points and exits remain unaccessible.

Still figuring out, but at least it's fun to try.
Left the empty blob then jump in the deep with acid for example and then before you die in the acid press teleport-button quickly, using momentum of falling Wimp will make high jump
10-23-2012, 07:09 AM
Are you still on track to release more levels in October?
10-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillingCartoon View Post
Are you still on track to release more levels in October?
Yep, we'll submit update with 10 levels on Apple review this week. It will be 1.0.3 version

But don't know how long time it take because we are still waiting 1.0.2 version review (

Last edited by Wimp; 10-23-2012 at 12:05 PM.
10-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Thanks Wimp for the tipps!

Still no clue in some levels.
A camera zoom-out would be useful to get a better overview...

Does anybody know about a video walkthrough for world 2 and 3?

There's one for world 1, but that one was easy for me.

Looking forward for the next 10 shots.
Wimp and Blast a way are yet my fav. games this season.

Greetings from an 54yrs young game afficionado.

Last edited by Anidni; 10-23-2012 at 01:42 PM.
10-23-2012, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimp View Post
Yep, we'll submit update with 10 levels on Apple review this week. It will be 1.0.3 version

But don't know how long time it take because we are still waiting 1.0.2 version review (
Alright thanks!