Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-28-2012, 07:53 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

A promo code would be a good thing. Thanks!
Old 09-28-2012, 07:53 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Code Plz???

I'd love 2 check the game out! Hope taking the time 2 register didn't take 2 long & I can still get that code! PLEASE!?!?
Old 09-28-2012, 07:54 PM

Can't wait to try! Not sure if I made it in 10 for a promo code.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:56 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Could I have a promo code please
Old 09-28-2012, 07:58 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

yep you just made it! Ok guys promo codes are given for now! (hopefully i can get some more in a later day)

Everyone above this post should have a promo code through PM very soon!
Old 09-28-2012, 08:07 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Thanks!
Old 09-28-2012, 08:10 PM

First impression of this game is pretty good, its simple puzzle style game with a lot of rpg element. I've only played for about 5 minutes and its been a good experience. The few thing I don't quiet understand is, for each dungeon is there a set number of enemy you encounter? Cause while going through the dungeon I see no kill count or any sort of tracking in terms of the number of enemy to go.
Old 09-28-2012, 08:39 PM

Wow this games great! I really like how you level up and upgrade your stuff. Thats one thing Dungeon Raid lacked.

I think Dungeon Story is going to be my new favourite puzzle game.

There is one thing that would be good to add in a later update though....adding a picture of your hero and the monsters you fight on the battle screen where their health bars are (like in Puzzle Quest) would be great.

But other than that, this games perfect.

Well done for creating such an excellent game.

Also, the music is great too
Old 09-28-2012, 08:42 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by imuddy View Post
First impression of this game is pretty good, its simple puzzle style game with a lot of rpg element. I've only played for about 5 minutes and its been a good experience. The few thing I don't quiet understand is, for each dungeon is there a set number of enemy you encounter? Cause while going through the dungeon I see no kill count or any sort of tracking in terms of the number of enemy to go.
Hi mate, thanks for liking it so far!

Nope, the number of enemies in a dungeon is infinite! Basically the more enemies you kill the more powerful are the new enemies that appear, and soon enough special enemies and bosses appear (with random special abilities). At some point though, depending on how powerful your character is, you will get overwhelmed by the enemies and defeated.

One of the fun things is that there are tons of leaderboards which count things such as: how many dungeon runs you have done, how many monsters in a row you have managed to kill in each dungeon and how many monsters you have killed in total!

PS: If you press Pause during battle you will see a counter named "Battle Round", this increased by one each time you face a new monster in the current dungeon!
Old 09-28-2012, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syen View Post
Hi mate, thanks for liking it so far!

Nope, the number of enemies in a dungeon is infinite! Basically the more enemies you kill the more powerful are the new enemies that appear, and soon enough special enemies and bosses appear (with random special abilities). At some point though, depending on how powerful your character is, you will get overwhelmed by the enemies and defeated.

One of the fun things is that there are tons of leaderboards which count things such as: how many dungeon runs you have done, how many monsters in a row you have managed to kill in each dungeon and how many monsters you have killed in total!

PS: If you press Pause during battle you will see a counter named "Battle Round", this increased by one each time you face a new monster in the current dungeon!
Thanks for clearing it up, having a blast atm. Great game.