Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-28-2012, 08:53 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by imuddy View Post
First impression of this game is pretty good, its simple puzzle style game with a lot of rpg element. I've only played for about 5 minutes and its been a good experience. The few thing I don't quiet understand is, for each dungeon is there a set number of enemy you encounter? Cause while going through the dungeon I see no kill count or any sort of tracking in terms of the number of enemy to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex Blade View Post
Wow this games great! I really like how you level up and upgrade your stuff. Thats one thing Dungeon Raid lacked.

I think Dungeon Story is going to be my new favourite puzzle game.

There is one thing that would be good to add in a later update though....adding a picture of your hero and the monsters you fight on the battle screen where their health bars are (like in Puzzle Quest) would be great.

But other than that, this games perfect.

Well done for creating such an excellent game.

Also, the music is great too
I am happy you like it! My friend will appreciate that you liked the music too, will let him know!

---

Btw guys, I am already preparing a minor update 1.0.1 that will include some tiny bug fixes and a few easy-to-implement nice feedback I got to improve the usability!

Also, looking ahead from today's release, I want to let you know that I am working towards a major update 1.1.0 (eta not yet but hopefully in few weeks) which will include a lot of stuff such as tons of new monster abilities, additional balancing and other stuff that may come up! So if you have any personal request (as long as it fits in the game ) please let me know!

Finally, regarding the multiplayer, as you notice there are 2 "coming soon" features apart from the already existing player versus player arena Just to give you a small hint one of them will be tournament-based multiplayer battles! No eta yet though as I want to take the time to implement it right.

Thanks for the support!

----

Guys sadly I have given right now all the available promo codes! I will let you know as soon as I manage to get some additional ones

Last edited by Syen; 09-28-2012 at 08:59 PM..
Old 09-28-2012, 08:53 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I'm going to be playing and working up a review of this game for http://iOSRPG.com this week! Looks good though.
Old 09-28-2012, 08:56 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestream View Post
I'm going to be playing and working up a review of this game for http://iOSRPG.com this week! Looks good though.
Looking forward for that!!
Old 09-28-2012, 09:11 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

No problem for the codes, I'm going to buy this anyway of course, looks great!
Old 09-28-2012, 09:21 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalDex View Post
No problem for the codes, I'm going to buy this anyway of course, looks great!
Sorry about that, but I got an overwhelming response about codes (and had promised some already in the past), and the amount of codes that Apple provides every month is sadly limited!

Guys btw if you get to enjoy the game please take a moment to rate it and maybe drop a review in the app store to help spread the word!! And really, thanks so much for the amazing words today, i never expected this! You really motivate me a lot!
Old 09-28-2012, 09:40 PM

been the guy following your upcoming thread like nuts. cant wait to buy it and download. its homecoming right now though. little drunk hahah

GONNA GET THIS BRO DONT WORRY
Old 09-28-2012, 09:58 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Send a message via AIM to AceSox Send a message via Skype™ to AceSox

Im loving the game so far. It's definitly a fun and addicting exspierience, my only complaint is the lack of animation. Hopefully you can add in the blocks falling ect. and move the damage/skill text up to the health bars which could also be pictures like someone else mentioned. Very fun though and I hope to see it progress into a even greater app as I play.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:03 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by turakm View Post
been the guy following your upcoming thread like nuts. cant wait to buy it and download. its homecoming right now though. little drunk hahah

GONNA GET THIS BRO DONT WORRY
I am honored!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceSox View Post
Im loving the game so far. It's definitly a fun and addicting exspierience, my only complaint is the lack of animation. Hopefully you can add in the blocks falling ect. and move the damage/skill text up to the health bars which could also be pictures like someone else mentioned. Very fun though and I hope to see it progress into a even greater app as I play.
I definitely have in my plans to add some stuff like this in future updates (especially the text moving to health-bars after attack is something i want to do quite soon)! Keep the feedback coming guys

PS: iPhone 5 screen support coming as soon as possible (hopefully first update)

Last edited by Syen; 09-28-2012 at 10:07 PM..
Old 09-28-2012, 10:09 PM

Any clues on how to unlock the different classes? Currently on the 2nd dungeon, and it seems the quest item was purely luck based?
Old 09-28-2012, 10:13 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by imuddy View Post
Any clues on how to unlock the different classes? Currently on the 2nd dungeon, and it seems the quest item was purely luck based?
The quest item to unlock the next dungeon (difficulty level) is indeed luck based (as long as you satisfy some criteria such as hero level and how deep you have progressed in a previous dungeon)!

The classes currently unlock when you reach specific levels as you progress the game (and then after you unlock them you can start levelling up the individual class ranks to increase their power!)