★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Benthic LLC
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 15.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Skinny Chicken needs your help! She can lay a steady stream of eggs, but all they do is fall straight down. That's where you come in- You'll have to arrange pinball bumpers and special "Chicken Magnets" into a contraption that will push, pull and bounce all of those fresh eggs into the waiting crate.

There are three chapters in Chicken Magnet, each with its own unique challenge. In addition to the Henhouse, you'll find yourself collecting eggs in the low gravity of outer space and during a howling tornado that blows eggs sideways!

Each level includes an optional Blue Ribbon that you can try a little harder to collect. Or you can skip the Ribbon and come back anytime to try for it. You decide how much of a challenge you're in the mood for.

Chicken Magnet also includes a mini eComicBook that follows the story of the game!

EGG-citing features include:

Over three dozen levels in three different chapters
Follow the game's story in the EGGS-clusive eComic
Game Center support with a dozen challenging EGG-chievements
Toe-tappin' custom music soundtrack
More corny egg puns than you can shake a stick at

BenthicGames's comments:
Hello everyone! We're proud to announce the release of our newest game, Chicken Magnet!

Chicken Magnet is a physics puzzler where you must use pinball bumpers and special magnets to alter the path of bouncing eggs. Build a contraption to get the eggs from the chicken to the crate! This one's a little wacky.

Chicken Magnet is a universal app for all iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices.

It's our pleasure to offer up some promo codes for our friends here at TA. I wanted to make it a dozen in the spirit of the game but we're going with fifteen codes instead. Good luck, and thank you!

Steve Bond
Managing Director, Benthic LLC

Promotional codes for Chicken Magnet (Universal App):

09-28-2012, 11:36 PM
I redeemed MA6HNTYRHKY3. Thanks!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

09-29-2012, 12:41 AM

Game Center: sink_or_swim
09-29-2012, 11:50 AM
N6X7EL3HNXKN taken...

09-29-2012, 11:55 AM
Thanks, I picked up M4T3739XT3L9.
09-29-2012, 12:41 PM
Thanks !!!
09-29-2012, 04:27 PM
I used 6RKNRLP6FLTR. Thanks for the promo code. I will post the impressions on this thread soon.
09-29-2012, 07:58 PM
K6NFR6M49Y6J used, thanks

Edit: My early impressions are that the game is good. Lets be honest and state that there is no shortage of these kinds of physics puzzlers in the App Store. So for a game to stand out isn't easy. This game did keep me interested for the short time I spent. The atmosphere in the game really stands out and has a real country fair kind of feel to it, being set in a barn and all, I think it would really appeal to some people.

Last edited by drloony; 09-29-2012 at 08:21 PM.