★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

is firemint's real racing career mode bugged?

06-13-2009, 11:51 PM
#1
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 25
is firemint's real racing career mode bugged?

whenever I play career, after my game I press continue and it bumps me back to the main screen. when I go back to career, the game doesn't save my last race. what's going on?
06-14-2009, 12:02 AM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Hawthorne,California
Posts: 588
is your game cracked?

Artist and dev for Team Dropkick

06-14-2009, 02:25 AM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruzz View Post
whenever I play career, after my game I press continue and it bumps me back to the main screen. when I go back to career, the game doesn't save my last race. what's going on?
if your game is cracked you deserve an iBrick.
06-14-2009, 03:19 AM
#4
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 251
buy the game! support the developer!
06-14-2009, 09:03 AM
#5
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 2,571
we cantprove his game is cracked so back off

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
06-14-2009, 10:06 AM
#6
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Seattle, Wa
Posts: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stykman View Post
we cant prove his game is cracked so back off
Great point. His game perhaps isn't working properly, immediately a few people are questioning his games authenticity. My question is, why would they think it's cracked? Did they run into this same issue using a cracked version themselves?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Touch Arcade Developer's Group Coordinator
Follow me on Twitter

Guidelines To Offering & Receiving Services
06-15-2009, 07:28 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandog View Post
Great point. His game perhaps isn't working properly, immediately a few people are questioning his games authenticity. My question is, why would they think it's cracked? Did they run into this same issue using a cracked version themselves?
Some people who previously experienced similar problems with this game pointed out that they cracked it.

I didn't say he cracked it, but in case he did, he deserves his iPhone to explode.
06-15-2009, 07:37 AM
#8
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 25
yeah, it is cracked. I guess i'll probably buy it then...don't feel comfortable purchasing anything from the appstore without trying it out first, considering majority of it is garbage. :/
06-15-2009, 07:53 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruzz View Post
yeah, it is cracked. I guess i'll probably buy it then...don't feel comfortable purchasing anything from the appstore without trying it out first, considering majority of it is garbage. :/
I'm partially according to you. I mean, a Lite version would be cool for most of the apps, but... Real Racing, well...you could find hundreads of video on youtube. I guess that's pretty enough for giving an idea of what's the game about.

You can easily find a review for any game out there.
06-15-2009, 01:48 PM
#10
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruzz View Post
yeah, it is cracked. I guess i'll probably buy it then...don't feel comfortable purchasing anything from the appstore without trying it out first, considering majority of it is garbage. :/
I can understand if you're considering purchasing from an unknown developer that's charging $2 for a game, but we're talking about Firemint. They created Flight Control. They've been working on Real Racing for months, giving us detailed description of the process. Arn and Hodapp gave it nothing but praise. You have no reason to even think it'll be garbage, and the fact that you got it cracked most likely means you never intended to get the full version. Support the damn devs. EA and Activision can support themselves easily releasing 5 titles every single month along with tie-ins with Burger King, Cartoon Network, and Oreos. These guys can't.