★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Mini game apps

09-29-2012, 03:32 PM
Mini game apps

I'm looking for games which contains mini games.
I dont know exacly what gendre it is but I loved play such games on my old school Nintendo 15 years ago.
Do you know any games of this kind ?
09-29-2012, 04:48 PM
Busy superhero is pretty fun. Contains many many unique minigames, great pixel and non-pixel graphics.

09-29-2012, 05:27 PM
These are very funny but I think Im looking for something different. Do you know any other games like this one?
09-29-2012, 09:47 PM
Albert is pretty decent.
Though not hugely replayable.

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
09-29-2012, 10:19 PM
The Hacker is a small collection of minigames wrapped in a "hacking" theme.

There's another game where someone has "taken" over/hacked you i-device and you play minigames to I think recover it. I can't remember the name of the game right now...

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
09-30-2012, 03:41 AM
The best is called Pocket God. Its a sandbox game with alot of minigames, all seperate leaderboards and achievements and stuff.

Night of the living dead? Damn right it is! - John Gore
09-30-2012, 08:46 AM
if you like retro then get the atari collection

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
09-30-2012, 03:44 PM
I'm not sure if it's still on the AppStore, but I grabbed a fun one that I'm not sure if anyone is aware of (probably through late night browsing of the new release section). It's called R U READY?
10-01-2012, 01:57 AM
I tried almost all of them and i think The Hacker is little bit boring with too long begining, Albert its very funny just like Pocket God. I didnt find the game "atari collection" but when I typed only atari I found some games.
Do you know any other games like this but where you got one theme just like in Pocket God or The Hacker ?
10-01-2012, 08:20 AM
I was looking for a 'Warioware Inc' type game for ages on iOS. So far...

Noty & Moky - Has a fair few decent mini games in it, not bad at all.
Crazy Test - Again more mini games, pretty good
Mayhem - Quite hectic but a good game
P1XL Party - A few old skool pixel style games
Windows - Its like a basic windows desktop with a couple of old skool Windows games in it
GW Series - Collection of game and watch style games, okay-ish
Picogames - Nice pixel style games
Gamebox 1 - Still like this, lots of bigger games in this rather than mini ones
Retro Games - 1970's style games in one app
Aemulda Oldies - Collection of freeware PC games
McPixel - Bizarre mini games !
Busy Superhero - I know someone mentioned it earlier, think its a great Warioware style clone, must admit i'm stuck on the second part !