★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Lame Castle HD [FREE]

09-29-2012, 09:56 PM
Lame Castle HD [FREE]

Thanks to Greyskull for giving us the headsup on the price drop. It's a side scrolling runner, but one i havent played yet. So check it out as it's now showing as free on the PH appstore. Since im only a few hours behind NZ releases, it's possible it isnt live on other regions yet. Cheers!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-29-2012, 10:33 PM
Showing Free on the US appstore.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
09-29-2012, 11:06 PM
Just an FYI, this game is from the guys behind W.O.P.R., so this isn't a random Chinese game gone free

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
GC: DON'TSHOOT!
09-29-2012, 11:23 PM
It's also really polished and a lot of fun. I've played this one a lot, and it is absolutely worth getting for free.
09-30-2012, 01:45 AM
Please, note that this game is NOT compatible with iOS3.
It is written as "compatible with iOS3", but it just crashes.
One year later, still no fix. One year later, it is still sold as "compatible with iOS3".
One word: "lame"...

____
* Lame Castle HD [Be-Rad Entertainment LLC] (v1.52 os313)
dyld: Symbol not found: _OBJC_CLASS_$_GKAchievement Expected in: /System/Library/Frameworks/GameKit.framework/GameKit
09-30-2012, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PèreGoriot View Post
Please, note that this game is NOT compatible with iOS3.
It is written as "compatible with iOS3", but it just crashes.
One year later, still no fix. One year later, it is still sold as "compatible with iOS3".
One word: "lame"...

____
* Lame Castle HD [Be-Rad Entertainment LLC] (v1.52 os313)
dyld: Symbol not found: _OBJC_CLASS_$_GKAchievement Expected in: /System/Library/Frameworks/GameKit.framework/GameKit
Could you tell me where you find those crash reports? I've seen you post them before. I've checked on my phone in "diagnostics", but the crash reports stored there never seem to have (or I can't find) the "expected" string.