★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: JAE HYUN LEE
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 176.1 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: NOTE : iPod (4th generation) , iPhone4 IS NOT CURRENTLY SUPPORTED.
Optimized for the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 (5th generation)

Z.I.D 2 is twin stick shooter game.
Kill all Zombies in the dark. and You should defend yourself.

Shoot the car !!You can kill zombies at a timeusing the explosive vehicle.

****Features****

- Z.I.D 2 is 3D shooter game.

- High quality graphics and support a rigid body.

- Supply Normal 5 map mode and 2 Survival Map(unlimited levels).

- weapons upgrade system.

- Upgrade Items : Fire rate, damage, clip size, max capacity, hp.

- Weapons : M4A1, Submachine Gun, Shotgun, Grenade.

--------------------------------------------------
Optimized for iPhone 4S - includes high-definition graphics and advanced features.

PLEASE NOTE : iPad (1st Generation), iPhone 3GS, iPod touch devices NOT SUPPORTED.

Sanuku's comments:

09-29-2012, 10:36 PM
The tarnished car on screenshot 5 looks a bit dull, but everything else looks interesting. I cant buy anything off the appstore now as itunes rejected my credit card. Dunno why they did as i've been using the card ever since, and im pretty sure i havent even gotten past halfway through my credit limit. At least this gives me time to wait for impressions and be patient about it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

09-30-2012, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
The tarnished car on screenshot 5 looks a bit dull, but everything else looks interesting. I cant buy anything off the appstore now as itunes rejected my credit card. Dunno why they did as i've been using the card ever since, and im pretty sure i havent even gotten past halfway through my credit limit. At least this gives me time to wait for impressions and be patient about it.
EP,
Hope you're not having identity theft with your card, man! Had that happen to me once a few years back. Pain in the a. This game might be good, but I want to see some impressions first as well.
09-30-2012, 10:15 PM
Do the three days shown in the video count as three of the five maps?
10-01-2012, 10:52 AM
I like the music & atmosphere, like the others said I'll also wait for impressions.

Drat!
10-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Looks a ton like Aftermath. Same dev?

Final Fantasy Tactics -- all day, every day.
10-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCFields View Post
I like the music & atmosphere, like the others said I'll also wait for impressions.
Same here, like the look of it and love dual stick shooters. But wish this had particular missions, just seems more like a 'kill x number' type waves over and over ?

(Also the dev its Assault Rifle, not assalt rifle)
10-01-2012, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I wonder if something is up with the app store. The same day you posted this, iTunes (on my Pc) asked for my security info, stating that it was the first time I had purchased something on that computer. That couldn't be farther from the truth. Today, the iTunes store terms changed. :shrug:
10-01-2012, 11:49 AM
Watched the vid, looks pretty dang fun to me. Hope IAP isn't a monkey on my back.

Final Fantasy Tactics -- all day, every day.
10-01-2012, 04:23 PM
If anyone has had issues with credit cards recently, I'd had the same issue, went to my local Neighborhood friendly Bank of America and was told basically that my card was blocked for credit card fraud. "We've had thousands of calls recently. An online merchant about 6 months to a year ago had information on thousands of consumer's credit card information stolen and we are currently handling this situation. We will be issuing new cards."

So yeah... Check with your bank, you may have just been another "lucky" customer.