Matchmaker Millie [Universal] - Coming January 2013

12-20-2012, 01:40 AM
Matchmaker Millie [Universal] - Coming January 2013

Hi Guys and Girls!

This game actually started out as just a small two week project which I posted about here:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=141938

Basically, after the two weeks, I felt the game had a bit more potential so I decided to put more work into it and a few months later, here it is

I'm just putting some final touches on it and will be submitting early January, for a late January release, in time for Valentines Day!

Here is a super cute trailer for the game:

Youtube link | Pop Up

❤ Love is in the air... ❤

❤ Millie has decided to become a professional matchmaker and needs your help!
❤ Guide the wondering singles to their true love in various fun venues, with more to come in updates.
❤ This is a fun and charming game, guaranteed to put a smile on your face
❤ Compete with each other in the multiplayer split screen mode to see who is the better matchmaker.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Last edited by chenpo; 01-16-2013 at 10:58 PM. Reason: New trailer
01-14-2013, 10:26 PM
Just updated the above post with a new trailer which shows footage of the multiplayer split screen mode.

Matchmaker Millie will be hitting the App Store on the 23rd of January.

01-14-2013, 10:33 PM
This look like a very cute game. Can't wait to see how it turns out

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
01-16-2013, 09:52 PM
Cheers MasterChief3624, super cute was what we were going for.

Ee-Leng of Hooby Groovy has just done a great write up about doing the art for the game here. Be sure to check it out, it's a great read
01-16-2013, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenpo View Post
Cheers MasterChief3624, super cute was what we were going for.

Ee-Leng of Hooby Groovy has just done a great write up about doing the art for the game here. Be sure to check it out, it's a great read
http://www.hoobygroovy.com/blogs/blo...chmaker-millie

There's a direct link to the article, in case people are lazy and can't scroll down the page

That was a very interesting read. Nice to hear the artist of the game's thoughts! Reading stuff like that really puts it all in perspective: how hard app development can be.

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
01-20-2013, 08:53 PM
Very interesting article. And your trailer is very well done. Looking forward to the game!
01-23-2013, 01:51 AM
Matchmaker Millie has just launched on the App Store!

Grab it here

Cheers!