★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: -- Best Mobile Game--
The Independent Games Festival China 2012

Jumpmaster is an award winning third-person action game.
Features:
Universal game (iPhone & iPad)
Competing with other players from all over the world online (Multiplayer Game available)
Simple tilt controls that are easy to play
Stunning 3D graphic and visual effect (Retina display
supported)
Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements (Singleplayer & Multiplayer game)
Engaging in a thrilling and exciting air combat
Incredibly fun and amazing endless game play!

Private Dios is a paratrooper who is on a secret assault mission. He has to survive from violent enemies offensive in the sky and complete this challenging airborne operation. What he is going to face in the battlefield? You have his destiny in control. Get ready to jump, soldiers!

Follow us on:
-Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jumpmastergames
-Twitter:
http://twitter.com/jumpmastergame

steamyrice's comments:
Greetings:
We are a small indie team that love creating fun games. Our first game Jumpmaster is available on App Store now. You can find more info on www.steamyrice.com/index.php/jumpmaster as well.

Launch Trailer

If you liked the game,follow us in the social media:
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/jumpmastergames

Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/jumpmastergame

You can find more info about our team here (http://www.steamyrice.com)
10-01-2012, 01:52 AM
Beta tested this, will get it as soon as i can. One thing i didnt like about the game is that there isnt anything you can do if you run out of "attacks" These "attacks" are bought in the shop with ingame money. I hope the devs did some tweaking to make things more accessible.

I enjoyed the game during testing though, so im looking forward to how this panned out.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

10-01-2012, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Beta tested this, will get it as soon as i can. One thing i didnt like about the game is that there isnt anything you can do if you run out of "attacks" These "attacks" are bought in the shop with ingame money. I hope the devs did some tweaking to make things more accessible.
Shame, the game itself looks great from the trailer but it sounds like its IAP crazy if you have to keep buying these 'attacks', think i'm gonna stay away from this for that reason alone
10-01-2012, 03:06 AM
Well, TBH, we don't totally agree with Exact-Psience's statement. We did received very positive feedbacks from all beta testers and improved the game in many ways. Please do try the game by yourself. Forcing players purchases any IAPs is never gonna be our design principle. We will remove the game from App Store by ourself if many players think it is a rip-off.
10-01-2012, 03:14 AM
Let`s see how much iAP is destroying it really by downloading it before we all judge it by just a Trailer...
10-01-2012, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Shame, the game itself looks great from the trailer but it sounds like its IAP crazy if you have to keep buying these 'attacks', think i'm gonna stay away from this for that reason alone
I didnt mean it like it was forcing IAP, but rather, your grenades are a bit limited, and you'll be farming just by avoiding enemies which kinda pulls it away from the "war" theme.

The graphics are nice as is the artstyle, and the tilt is pretty much spot-on. Never had a problem with the tilt controls.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 10-01-2012 at 04:29 AM.
10-01-2012, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I didnt mean it like it was forcing IAP, but rather, your grenades are a bit limited, and you'll be farming just by avoiding enemies which kinda pulls it away from the "war" theme.

The graphics are nice as is the artstyle, and the tilt is pretty much spot-on. Never had a problem with the tilt controls.
Ahhh okay fair enough, either way as its free i was going to give it a go but if its tilt only i'll pass, from the video i thought it might have been relative touch as well ?
10-01-2012, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Ahhh okay fair enough, either way as its free i was going to give it a go but if its tilt only i'll pass, from the video i thought it might have been relative touch as well ?
There is a joystick option. It kinda messes the swipe to dash option unless you remove your thumb off the joystick when you dash.

10-01-2012, 06:21 AM
Game Impressions

A few Bugs are still left (Had one Crash after I have finished the Tutorial Mission and pressed Continue after the Mission Briefing) but otherwise I kind like it so far.

The current Bomb Price with 100 Gold Coins seem a bit high. I would prefer it if it would be 50 Gold Coins instead so the overall Grinding Process wouldn`t take to long.

Last edited by Sanuku; 10-01-2012 at 06:24 AM.
10-01-2012, 06:54 AM
Im still losing more than im gaining coins. LOL