App description: A rain of letters is awesome, but not all the letters are good. There are "bad letters" that you must prevent them...

This is a simple and interesting game about English letters, its requires you to have a good memory and reflection.

HOW TO PLAY
- There is a list of "bad letters" on the top of the screen.
- You have to prevent the bad letters from reaching the bottom side by flicking them out.

KEY FEATURES
- 4 game modes for you to choose from.
- Classical background music.
- Game Center and Sharing highscores.

littlefire's comments:

Quote:
Description

A rain of letters is awesome, but not all the letters are good. There are "bad letters" that you must prevent them...

This is a simple and interesting game about English letters, its requires you to have a good memory and reflection.

HOW TO PLAY
- There is a list of "bad letters" on the top of the screen.
- You have to prevent the bad letters from reaching the bottom side by flicking them out.

KEY FEATURES
- 4 game modes for you to choose from.
- Classical background music.
- Game Center and Sharing highscores.
Quote:
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later.

Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
02-12-2015, 01:45 PM
nice gameplay and background music. I've got 101 points in first play

02-12-2015, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratejack1187 View Post
nice gameplay and background music. I've got 101 points in first play
thank you I have just updated promo codes, you can get to unlock full app

Last edited by littlefire; 02-12-2015 at 08:40 PM.
02-12-2015, 11:22 PM
HWXP777L3JXY thank you.

Fun time waster. Easy to play. Just flick or swipe letters off the screen.

Because it is a game with letters, I expected it to also be a game where you spelled words as well. I think this would make it more fun. More of a puzzle. Maybe flick words off the screen?

Thanks again for the code.
02-12-2015, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefire View Post
thank you I have just updated promo codes, you can get to unlock full app
I am confused. Are the promo codes supposed to be exactly the same as the free version? Or is it for the unlocked version?
The codes are for the same as the free link.
02-13-2015, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
I am confused. Are the promo codes supposed to be exactly the same as the free version? Or is it for the unlocked version?
The codes are for the same as the free link.
sorry, my mistake promo codes dont work for In-App Purchase products, I haven't studied thoroughly.

Quote:
Because it is a game with letters, I expected it to also be a game where you spelled words as well. I think this would make it more fun. More of a puzzle. Maybe flick words off the screen?
good suggestion!!! I will release a free app that flick the letters of word, thank you
02-13-2015, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefire View Post
sorry, my mistake promo codes dont work for In-App Purchase products, I haven't studied thoroughly.

good suggestion!!! I will release a free app that flick the letters of word, thank you
If you want people to leave a review in the app store, I wouls suggest editing and deleting the codes if they are for the same free version because when someone uses a code to get an app, they can not leave an impression or review in the app store.

If you want people to have the full version, you either need a seperate premium app version to give away codes for, or you'll need to temporarily make the iap's free. Do it for a day or so, let people here know in the threads, or privately, so not so many people know about it. Whatever you want... it's your app.

You are welcome for the suggestion. If you make the game with words, please let me know. I'd be happy to test it for you. You could make it a seperate app, or an iap for this one.
Either way, I would play it for sure. I love word puzzle games!
02-15-2015, 11:36 AM
Quote:
If you want people to leave a review in the app store, I wouls suggest editing and deleting the codes if they are for the same free version because when someone uses a code to get an app, they can not leave an impression or review in the app store.

If you want people to have the full version, you either need a seperate premium app version to give away codes for, or you'll need to temporarily make the iap's free. Do it for a day or so, let people here know in the threads, or privately, so not so many people know about it. Whatever you want... it's your app.

You are welcome for the suggestion. If you make the game with words, please let me know. I'd be happy to test it for you. You could make it a seperate app, or an iap for this one.
Either way, I would play it for sure. I love word puzzle games!
Thank you for your comment I love word and number puzzle games like you too. I will notice for you when new game release