★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Noob Powers

10-01-2012, 10:33 PM
Noob Powers

Searching turns up nothing, but this is a cute little pixel-art endless runner I stumbled upon in the "new releases" section (I haven't upgraded to 6.0). Looks like you get 15 free plays, then have to pay to unlock. No adverts, though. Just thought I'de give a heads up!

I'm sure the TA not will show up sometime to make this thread whole.
10-01-2012, 11:20 PM

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-01-2012, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Searching turns up nothing, but this is a cute little pixel-art endless runner I stumbled upon in the "new releases" section (I haven't upgraded to 6.0). Looks like you get 15 free plays, then have to pay to unlock. No adverts, though. Just thought I'de give a heads up!

I'm sure the TA not will show up sometime to make this thread whole.
Pretty fun for a few minutes, but does get old fast. I also haven't upgraded to 6.0, primarily for the same reason, though it does seem there's a (convoluted) way to view new releases there. The app store is really a mess though, and should be so much simpler. In the old iOS and new.