★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: When magic returned to the world, everything changed in an instant. All that remains of the past are the crumbling ruins of the fallen Age of Humanity. The old legends wraiths, goblins and werewolves now stalk the lands. Now, one born of their greatest fear will claim the power of the Runes and protect what remains of humanity. He is Wraithborne.

Wraithborne is a visceral Whack-and-Smash experience in a new dark fantasy world. Take control of a lone warrior to defeat fearsome monsters with a combination of unique gesture-based action combat, and strategic challenge in unlocking, upgrading and using powerful Rune Magic.

This is the first title from Alpha Dog Games, and utilizes the powerful Unreal Development Kit. Wraithborne is available for iPad 2 or the New iPad.

strivemind's comments:

10-02-2012, 02:07 AM
Wooohooo!!!!Waiting for impressions..

10-02-2012, 02:22 AM
wwwowww I like game like this !
10-02-2012, 04:30 AM
And iPad only... Sighs. One day ill get one of those things
10-02-2012, 05:13 AM
Not availible in US? Wtf? How does this fare to Orc vengeance ?

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
10-02-2012, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev1 View Post
Not availible in US? Wtf? How does this fare to Orc vengeance ?
Not in uk either. Probably another lame NZ-first release. Would have bought it purely out of curiosity but if I'm waiting until midnight I may as well wait another day and see what else is on offer for this week's releases...

Jamie
10-02-2012, 05:50 AM
The Game was indeed on the iTunes Store in the US for a few Minutes available till it got removed again. Lucky as I`m I did snatched it:

Expect the usual in around 1-2 Hours....
10-02-2012, 08:21 AM
10-02-2012, 08:23 AM
Hi all, firstly I'm glad people are excited about our game! Looks like very few bought it before we removed it from sale, but we're sure that you will all be excited to see the changes we've made in the past weeks. We have some content additions that we have prepared, made it a Universal App and have some news coming soon on the Wraithborne front!

Sincerely,
The Alpha Dog Team
Play Wraithborne for Free: https://itunes.apple.com/app/wraithb...0845?ls=1&mt=8
10-02-2012, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Dog Games View Post
Hi all, firstly I'm glad people are excited about our game! Looks like very few bought it before we removed it from sale, but we're sure that you will all be excited to see the changes we've made in the past weeks. We have some content additions that we have prepared, made it a Universal App and have some news coming soon on the Wraithborne front!
So far I like the current Build (7301.891). Judging by the Timestamp of some Files I would say it`s around 2-3 Weeks old. How much is the current Build representing the Game? Is it save to say that it does contain the hole Game and the newer Build is just containing Bugfixes/Fixed Glitches & a bit more polishing Overall?

I`m just asking since I`m unsure if I should keep playing the current Build or wait till the newer One does appear on the Appstore in a few Days/Weeks...