App description: When magic returned to the world, everything changed in an instant. All that remains of the past are the crumbling ruins of the fallen Age of Humanity. The old legends wraiths, goblins and werewolves now stalk the lands. Now, one born of their greatest fear will claim the power of the Runes and protect what remains of humanity. He is Wraithborne.

Wraithborne is a visceral Whack-and-Smash experience in a new dark fantasy world. Take control of a lone warrior to defeat fearsome monsters with a combination of unique gesture-based action combat, and strategic challenge in unlocking, upgrading and using powerful Rune Magic.

This is the first title from Alpha Dog Games, and utilizes the powerful Unreal Development Kit. Wraithborne is available for iPad 2 or the New iPad.

strivemind's comments:

10-02-2012, 08:44 AM
I would recommend waiting for a few weeks, Sanuku. There is definitely additional content to be played that you would be missing out on, but we're glad that you are enjoying it!

Sincerely,
The Alpha Dog Team
Play Wraithborne for Free: https://itunes.apple.com/app/wraithb...0845?ls=1&mt=8
10-02-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Dog Games View Post
I would recommend waiting for a few weeks, Sanuku. There is definitely additional content to be played that you would be missing out on, but we're glad that you are enjoying it!
Cool. Thanks for the Hint. In this Case I`ll wait for the newer Build.

10-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Just saw that Crescent Moon Games will now be publishing Wraithborne.

So what does this mean for the game?

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
10-02-2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Dog Games View Post
Hi all, firstly I'm glad people are excited about our game! Looks like very few bought it before we removed it from sale, but we're sure that you will all be excited to see the changes we've made in the past weeks. We have some content additions that we have prepared, made it a Universal App and have some news coming soon on the Wraithborne front!
Sweet looking game. Does Universal support include iPod Touch 4G? Please say it does!
10-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
So what does this mean for the game?
It means that anybody that bought the game while it was available is screwed because they will have to rebuy it when it is republished.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
10-02-2012, 01:48 PM
Hi all,

For CzarCastic and anyone else that is wondering, the Alpha Dog Games team will make sure that anyone who has purchased the game before our partnership with Crescent Moon Games will be taken care of once we are back in the App Store! If you have any questions, or have already purchased the game, please e-mail us at info@alphadoggames.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
It means that anybody that bought the game while it was available is screwed because they will have to rebuy it when it is republished.

Sincerely,
The Alpha Dog Team
Play Wraithborne for Free: https://itunes.apple.com/app/wraithb...0845?ls=1&mt=8
10-02-2012, 03:55 PM
i was so excited when i saw this came out but then it got taken away before i could purchase it, when can we expect the release?
10-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danz060391 View Post
i was so excited when i saw this came out but then it got taken away before i could purchase it, when can we expect the release?
Yep. I second that. Release date please?! This will definitely be awesome.
10-02-2012, 07:01 PM
16-9 for the iphone5? I'm a bit eiffy on the controls but ill still chuck my cash your way...nice polished game is your money well earned

Cheers

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
10-02-2012, 07:47 PM
They are (afaik) adding a second control scheme for the more hardcore players, support for iPhone 5, some menu tweaks and optimization.
Hopefully it won't take too long.