Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-02-2012, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
They are (afaik) adding a second control scheme for the more hardcore players, support for iPhone 5, some menu tweaks and optimization.
Hopefully it won't take too long.
Ya. I hope so too. The whole appeal of this game is that it's gonna be an awesome looking arpg to tie me over until IB: dungeons comes out. If it comes out after I probably won't even be paying attention. Haha.

Also, do you know if it has a solid storyline with campaign or is it just mindlessly walking around killing baddies?

Last edited by ImJPaul; 10-02-2012 at 11:05 PM..
Old 10-03-2012, 10:59 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Hi everyone, great to see people talking about Wraithborne! We are hard at work on the features Josh was talking about - and in addition, over the past few weeks we have added new boss fights and another large playable area to explore. There is indeed a storyline in Wraithborne, where you find out more about the title character and the world as you progress through the game.

We are really excited about releasing the game to everyone soon, and happy to be partnered with the crew at Crescent Moon Games. Keep your input coming, all of us at Alpha Dog Games read your feedback and appreciate the support.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:44 PM

Hi Alpha Dog Game i just wondering if wraithborne will be appear in malaysia app store anytime soon?
Old 10-04-2012, 12:49 AM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
only 96mb
I hate it when games don't take up enough space on my device.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:26 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaviddesJ View Post
I hate it when games don't take up enough space on my device.
It's usually a sign of poor visual and audio quality when you see tiny file sizes like this. I think that was what he was referring to. I can't speak for this game, however.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:00 PM

Send a message via MSN to JoshCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldat7 View Post
It's usually a sign of poor visual and audio quality when you see tiny file sizes like this. I think that was what he was referring to. I can't speak for this game, however.
usually games from a top down or isometric perspective take up less space, because the models and textures don't need to be as high resolution as if the game were 3rd or first person. For instance, Slingshot Racing, which is a great looking game, is less than 50mb on the device.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:09 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldat7 View Post
Thats unfair ! I have a fair few games which have a surprisingly low filesize compared to many others. Poor devs cant win ! Filesize too big and we moan, filesize too little and people moan !
Old 10-04-2012, 12:46 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Thats unfair ! I have a fair few games which have a surprisingly low filesize compared to many others. Poor devs cant win ! Filesize too big and we moan, filesize too little and people moan !
Amen to that! There's some very good compression techniques out there now if developers care to employ it (for textures as well as audio).

It's quite ridiculous. Along with the "Hate free-to-play + IAP" but over 69p is a major life decision.

I'd love to know what the perfect combination of cost and now even filesize is for folks
Old 10-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Ok, so this game's upcoming re-release is up on the TA frontpage. But the TA writer seems to have no inkling that the game was actually released previously. How sad they don't use their own forums.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:54 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
usually games from a top down or isometric perspective take up less space, because the models and textures don't need to be as high resolution as if the game were 3rd or first person. For instance, Slingshot Racing, which is a great looking game, is less than 50mb on the device.
Ah, I see. Will this support iPad Retina though?