App description: Ever wanted to run your own clothing store? Now you can!
Let your inner fashionista flower as you cultivate a quaint corner shop into a world-class super brand!

Position mannequins, run promotions, even set up an in-store crepe stand. Dream up other ways to stand out so that shoppers can't stay away!

Patrons will also rely on your fashion sense to coordinate ensembles for big occasions. Elevating their style level will unlock new career paths for them--meaning more revenue for you!

Are you ready to try your hand at the trade of trend?

Sanuku's comments:

10-02-2012, 02:54 AM
How long does it usually take to hit the US store after Japan release?
Only a week or two if I remember correctly...

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave

10-02-2012, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snozberry View Post
How long does it usually take to hit the US store after Japan release?
Only a week or two if I remember correctly...
I really can`t tell you how long Kairosoft will take to release it on the other iTunes Stores since in the past it was more or less unpredictable how long it might take.
10-02-2012, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I really can`t tell you how long Kairosoft will take to release it on the other iTunes Stores since in the past it was more or less unpredictable how long it might take.

Usually they release a game on iphone every 2 months. The localized version normally takes a week or 2, yea.
10-18-2012, 10:37 PM
Pocket Clothier - by Kairosoft (Universal)

10-18-2012, 10:46 PM
Game Impressions

Took the plunge, haven't played that long but think of it as game dev story but instead of making games ... You make clothes . Definitely something good 5/5
10-18-2012, 11:02 PM
Wife insta-bought this.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
10-18-2012, 11:04 PM
How did I miss this??? Anyways instabuy MOAR Kairosoft

Btw for those wondering its out worldwide!

GC- banger1103
10-18-2012, 11:05 PM
I've been playing this for a few months on android I think it's my second favourite Kairo game after Game Dev well worth picking up. It's pretty similar to Cafeteria Nipponica in playstyle but I think it's better.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out
10-18-2012, 11:31 PM
Based on the theme, wife instant-bought this.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind