★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hello match-3 puzzle players! We have a toy for you! You will need to match sets of three or more like-colored bubbles to remove them from the board and have points added to your score. Numerous levels, special elements and increasing difficulty will ensure hours of fun. Use bonuses to multiply your score. Experience new and unique game play using special elements.

The game features:
- your own music in background
- 60 levels of varying difficulty
- 5 different Endless mode levels
- 7 types of special elements (stars, mines, locks, lasers, switchers, bombs and stones)
- animated graphics
- ambient background music
- save/resume option (after a phone call or pressing quit)
- shake device for random level selection or to change the background
- hours of fun.
---------------
MEDIA REVIEWS:
---------------

"If youre looking for a casual time-waster and are fond of the Bejeweled genre, Id recommend this game. You certainly get your moneys worth..." - Appversity.com

"This game is very nice. Both graphics and music are very nicely prepared and the quality of both is great. In my eyes, its a must have logic game for the iPhone and iPod Touch." - Buymeaniphone.com

"I judged it initially, and boy did I judge wrong. You see, I loaded up Adubble expecting a Bejeweled clone. I figured that was no bad thing, Bejeweled is a fun distraction for a while, although clones arent really needed when the original is so good. So I went into Adubble with pretty low expectations, and instead of a mediocre Bejeweled clone, I was confronted by such a fun, challenging and quite unique little game" - theportablegamer.com

eerylab's comments:
Hello!
Adubble 1.4 is OpenFeint Enabled with achievements system!!!
Now you can play and listen your favourite iPod music!

or Try new improved Aduble LITE 1.2 for free!(more levels but no OpenFeint integration)

Check the addictive Adubble game at Eery Lab

Now you can submit your best scores to OpenFeint! Try to get as many achievements as you can.

If you like it, you can get it here!

cheers
Eery Lab

Small review of 1.0 version on toucharcade.com
http://toucharcade.com/2009/09/11/ri...-puzzle-games/

Here is the latest video Adubble review from buymeaniphone.com

Youtube link | Pop Up

French review
www.jeuxpo.com
06-14-2009, 01:38 PM
The game is very polished. I may purchase it later today.

The video could have explained the game but the online Help does the job. Nice web site by the way.

Youtube link | Pop Up

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8

06-14-2009, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
The game is very polished. I may purchase it later today.
I wondered if anyone else was going to like this game.

More info about the game

Welcome to Adubble world. Whoever you are. Wherever you are.
Adubble is a highly addictive puzzle game for everyone!
You will need to match sets of three or more like-colored bubbles to remove them from the board and have points added to your score.
Numerous levels, special elements and increasing difficulty will ensure hours of fun. Use bonuses to multiply your score. Experience new and unique game play using special elements.

The game features
- 60 levels of varying difficulty
- 7 types of special elements (stars, mines, locks, lasers, switchers, bombs and stones)
- animated graphics
- ambient background music
- save/resume option (after a phone call or pressing quit)
- shake device for random level selection or to change the background
- hours of fun.

Last edited by DaveMc99; 06-14-2009 at 01:46 PM.
06-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Purchased. It is indeed very polished. Good graphics, animations, subtle sounds, an OK background music (a bit repetitive), great interface and a reasonable content (60 levels really well presented).

Controls work properly and it is well suited for the gameplay itself. By the way, you don't run against time so it's stressless and all you have to do is carefully plan your combos which you have in a limited number per level.

Each level has not only a set number of combos but also a goal to reach. Once accomplished you can go back and try a higher score. The replay value is not that great due the limited number of combos.

There is, however, a major design flaw. The game is not colorblind aware and even if you don't have any huge difficulty to distinguish colors you may find that all bubbles/tiles are too similar. The bubbles/tiles animation make it even harder for the eyes. In resume, you may spend more time locating the right bubbles rather than planning the combos which is annoying. Different shapes inside the bubbles can make things easier for all (with or without color blindness). At least an option for that.

Finally, I didn't test if resume is supported or not but I'll update my first impressions ASAP.

Rate: 3/5.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
06-14-2009, 05:22 PM
Just read the online help for this game, and many of the elements of the gameplay sound a lot like Trism, which can only be a good thing.

Might pick this up in the near future.
06-18-2009, 07:38 PM
Based on Carlos' recommendation, I purchased the game and love it. It's a lot of fun.

One additional note: I have a first generation iPod Touch and, initially, the game was not compatible. I emailed Michal, the developer, and he worked with me to fix the problem. He's great and his app deserves more attention than it's getting. Check it out!
06-18-2009, 07:46 PM
Looks like fun and that you've guys have put a lot into the presentation. Might have to pick it up!

(astrosaurus.com - My iPhone Games Blog)
(@astrosaurusblog - Twitter Account)
06-18-2009, 08:38 PM
hurry up im wait for your review, so easier to decide whether or not purchase
07-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Adubble - first update soon

Hello
After users comments I've decided to improve Adubble. There will be some changes. Possibility to skip tutorial (i know that's annoying now), skip to the next level when you win with some spare combos. But the main feature: there will be possibility to chose bubles skins. I will put some screenshots soon.

BTW.
Adubble is on top 20 puzzle games list in Polish Appstore! That's good and i am hardly considering to update Aduble with other languages (Polish at first ofcourse )

all the best
Eerylab
07-01-2009, 02:25 PM
choosing bubble skins sound cool