• Publisher: 2K
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 1266.8 MB
  • Version: 1.3.5
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.8 (4)
App description: ***We are aware of the issues being caused by iOS 7 with this game and are actively looking into solutions.***

Enter the New Dynasty with NBA 2K13, the latest installment of the top-rated NBA video game simulation franchise 12 years running. Built on the critically acclaimed NBA 2K engine, NBA 2K13 for iOS features improved graphics and intuitive One-Finger controls to give you the ultimate NBA experience while on the go. For the first time, players can now challenge their friends in multiplayer mode via Game Center or Bluetooth. NBA 2K13 also lets you relive some of the most memorable performances in NBA history, including Kobe Bryants 81-point performance in 2006.
Executive produced by multi-platinum recording artist JAY Z, who personally curated this years soundtrack.
Features:
- Multiplayer: Take the court against your friends via Game Center and Bluetooth.
- Intuitive Controls: Choose between classic control and One-Finger control, built specifically for iOS devices.
- Improved graphics and animations.
- NBAs Greatest Games: Relive some of the best performances in NBA history, including Kobe Bryants 81-point performance in 2006.
- A JAY Z Production: Featuring a soundtrack personally curated by multi-platinum recording artist JAY Z.
- Multiseason Mode: Play through multiple NBA seasons and establish your team as a dynasty.
- TV-style presentation, including full commentary from Kevin Harlan and Clark Kellogg.
- Updated Rosters - All transactions from the 2011-2012 season have been incorporated, meaning you will be playing with current teams and ratings.

Visit http://www.2kgames.com/mobile/ for more great games

iANiMeX's comments:

10-04-2012, 02:51 PM
I would buy this if not for the file size. I understand the file size may be necessary for the improved graphics so I'm not complaining. Just not sure I'm a basketball fan enough to devote the file size to it. No problem with this file size for FIFA but not sure about basketball for me. That said, I have enjoyed previous versions of the game, so I am considering it.
10-04-2012, 03:21 PM
iPhone 5 support

If only they would support the iPhone 5, I hate letterboxed apps. And based on 2k's updates previously (hockey specifically), I am not going to buy the game and hope for an update. If/when I see it is updated to support the iPhone 5, I'll probably buy it. Would have been a day one buy if they had supported it right away.

10-04-2012, 05:03 PM
man this game is amazing, if anyone wants to play me add me on gamecenter:noel916 and send me a pm on here
10-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix100 View Post
...no dunking?
there is

Quote:
Originally Posted by septimus View Post
Graphics look hideous. I know they have to support older devices but for once it would be nice if they added graphic scaling. I they don't need to look like their limbs are made of boxes on something like an iPhone 5.
the graphics look better when playing, i think its just because its a recoding
10-04-2012, 07:10 PM
just won a game 42 to 18
10-04-2012, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noel916 View Post
man this game is amazing, if anyone wants to play me add me on gamecenter:noel916 and send me a pm on here
what device are you on? Multiplayer is not allowed on my iphone 4S
10-04-2012, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by And_75 View Post
what device are you on? Multiplayer is not allowed on my iphone 4S
iPod 4g
10-04-2012, 09:44 PM
question

Can someone please screenshot the track-list for the soundtrack and post it on this forum. I would be most grateful.

10-05-2012, 04:06 PM
What is the installed file size?

Night of the living dead? Damn right it is! - John Gore
10-06-2012, 06:25 AM
I've played about two games, both of which were awesome. On the other hand, I've tried to play about a billion and the game continues to crash on me.

I'm giving this game another week in hopes of an update to fix it, otherwise I want my money back. I didn't pay $7.99 to get pissed off from constant crashing.