★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience the full evolution of the award-winning Geometry Wars franchise and battle through waves of enemies on 3D grids in this frenetic arcade shooter!

Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved includes all of the great content & features from Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions and more:

Over 100 total levels including 2 exclusive bonus levels for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and iPod5
Classic arcade levels inspired by franchise heritage
15 3D grids and 12 battle modes including Pacifism, King, Claustrophobia 
6 unique companion drones including Attack, Collect, Ram, Snipe, Defend, and Sweep 
6 devastating super abilities including Homing, Black Hole, Turret, and Detonator
Hardcore mode for Geometry Wars purists with no drones or supers and a separate leader board    
 Compete with friends and other players on global leaderboards for every level in the game
Metal support with stunning, console-quality graphics
Dual and single-stick touch control configurations
MFI controller support
Use iCloud to save your progress and pick up where you left off across iPhone, Apple TV, iPad and/or iPod devices

By downloading, installing or using this App, you agree to Activision's privacy policy and terms of us, as may be updated by Activision from time to time. Please visit http://www.activision.com/privacy/en/privacy.html to view Activision's privacy policy and https://www.activision.com/legal/terms-of-use to view Activision's terms of use.
05-28-2015, 11:23 AM
YESSSS! Purchased.

edit: Ugh, they botched the app name so it looks like "Geometry..." -- so ugly, haaaaaate it when devs make this oversight.

josh.hofer
twitter.com/josh_hofer
instagram.com/josh_hofer

05-28-2015, 11:35 AM
Downloading as I type. So stoked.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-28-2015, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Downloading as I type. So stoked.
Crazy week.. Last night sproggiwood & desktop dungeons.. This morning Nubs Adventure and Geometry Wars.. Been a while since I've spent 30 bucks in the matter of hours in the AppStore 😁😁
05-28-2015, 11:40 AM
F N T A S T I C... Easily nominee for the best shooter on ios!
05-28-2015, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano1084 View Post
Crazy week.. Last night sproggiwood & desktop dungeons.. This morning Nubs Adventure and Geometry Wars.. Been a while since I've spent 30 bucks in the matter of hours in the AppStore 😁😁
And Chaos Rings III and Portal Pinball.... Crazy week!
05-28-2015, 11:44 AM
OMG! I just watched the trailer on steam. Purchasing now!
And It's only 4.99€, on Steam you have to pay 14.99€.
i would say that's a good deal...

I think I'm in shooter heaven with Trigonarium, .decluster, Inferno 2, Galactic Nemesis, Infinite Cosmos, the recently bought Mutant Storm, Radiant HD, Plasma Sky, rRootage HD & now geometry wars 3!
05-28-2015, 12:16 PM
Great! With minor complaints...

I was hoping for this since this is one of my favourite games of the last years. Technically it's great: fluid (60fps) on my Mini2 and even on my iPhone5. Amazing!

Nonetheless I do have some minor complaints:
- there should be a sensivity-option for the touch-controls
- the special (smartbomb) button is hard to hit... it would be better to have an option without any virtual button but rather double-tap to trigger a bomb(right side double-tap)/special(left side)
- Facebook for Hi-Scores? Seriously!?
- Hope the Evolved-Addon
- Very minor: I'd rather like to choose the language myself (independently from the general iOS-language)

But still: 5$ is a steal!

Last edited by soniclife; 05-28-2015 at 12:55 PM.
05-28-2015, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sash-O View Post
I think I'm in shooter heaven with Trigonarium, .decluster, Inferno 2, Galactic Nemesis, Infinite Cosmos, the recently bought Mutant Storm, Radiant HD, Plasma Sky, rRootage HD & now geometry wars 3!
Crimsonland seems to be missing from your list.
05-28-2015, 12:37 PM
Another fantastic week of releases. In fact, this month has been one of my favourites on record looking back on the last few Wednesdays - Sword of Xolan, Legend of Grimrock, Grim Fandango, Heroes and Castles 2, Knights of Pen and Paper 2, Desktop Dungeons, Sproggiwood. Just fantastic, and this is going right up there with those.

Great find jmelrose, even if it is starting to cost me substantially!