★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD321 View Post
Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that we've just submitted an update to fix the bugs mentioned earlier in the thread and to add $5m and $10m targets to rampage mode. With some luck, Apple should approve it by the end of next week.

James.
$5m and $10m targets to rampage mode? Cool!
11-16-2012, 03:29 AM
The new update is out! There's a list of the changes here:
http://www.apex-designs.net/payback2_update.html

11-30-2012, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD321 View Post
The new update is out! There's a list of the changes here:
http://www.apex-designs.net/payback2_update.html
And the newer update with the new icon is out too. I preferred the bullet icon, but anyway, I'm not going to die for having an icon with X or Y picture Any news on the possibility of adding some/all of the old cities to Payback2? I'm missing daylight sceneries in this version (they all seem to be sunset/night...)
12-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
And the newer update with the new icon is out too.
And an even newer update will be released very soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
Any news on the possibility of adding some/all of the old cities to Payback2? I'm missing daylight sceneries in this version (they all seem to be sunset/night...)
That's certainly on the list, but there's a few other things we want to add first.

James.
01-15-2013, 12:46 AM
I am loving this game! 5 stars!
03-09-2013, 06:24 AM
holyshiz what happened to the price?
03-09-2013, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AizenSousuke View Post
holyshiz what happened to the price?
Easy: it's doubling every three days the question is not "what", it's "why"...
03-11-2013, 05:18 PM
I bought the iPhone version for $2.99 and now it's not available in the USA anymore.....

And now there is a FREE version that makes you pay for multiplayer...... -_-
03-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Just removed from my watch list. Good job to the developer for driving away a possible buyer with whatever shinanagens you are playing. I only hope others follow suit. The App Store is really out of control because app buyers have none. shame really

Last edited by LazerTag; 03-12-2013 at 04:38 PM.
03-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipBeef97 View Post
I bought the iPhone version for $2.99 and now it's not available in the USA anymore.....

And now there is a FREE version that makes you pay for multiplayer...... -_-
I've searched for Payback2 HD and haven't found it either. Hey JD321, does this mean that the paid versions won't be supported any more, or have they been removed temporarily and they'll come back in the future?