Monster Crew (from Bonus XP)
BonusXP announces the release of our first game for iOS, the free-to-play game Monster Crew. (Available now in New Zealand, shortly the rest of the world) This endless platformer combines the exhilaration of platformers and infinite runners with the joy of smashing everything in sight, is now coming to the Apple App Store. Featuring stunning graphics and collectible in-game cards that power-up your play as you progress through the game, Monster Crew has an exciting storyline and infinite replayability.
About Monster Crew
You play Frankie, a spunky lad obsessed with the collectable card game Monster Crew. Frankie is crushed when his prized card collection is accidentally sold at the family garage sale. What's worse, the cards were bought by the crazy scientist who lives in the creepy castle up on the hill. Despite his fears, Frankie goes off to retrieve his cards. Frankie enters the castle and ends up in an unusual elevator. As he presses the button, the lights dim. The air crackles with a rush of lightning. Frankie steps out of the elevator as Frankenstein. Surprised, but excited, Frankie sets out to find his cards and solve this shocking new mystery.
- Free to Play. Everyone should be able to play a great game, so we made it free!
- Combat. Monster Crew is a simple, one-touch game with great platformer combat.
- Begin by stomping spiders and skeletons. You’ll be taking on screen-sized bosses in no
- Deep Strategy. At its core, Monster Crew is an RPG with a wide-ranging skill tree that
- you can constantly re-spec. You’ll unlock powerful bonus cards to add to your deck as
- you progress through the game’s 15 Hour Storyline.
- 25 Bonus Cards and 36 upgrades
- 30+ Achievements
Last edited by BXP_Thunder; 10-31-2012 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Updating App Store Link