Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-04-2012, 05:16 AM
jinx.pt jinx.pt is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by th1nk View Post
crashes for me too (4s with ios6)
Crashing for me too
-Also have a 4S with iOS6
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-04-2012, 05:35 AM
Janni Janni is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 284
Default

also on 4S, 5.1.1... trying a restart next

nope, still crashing after getting sucked into candyland... not good ravenous

mierda! ;)

Last edited by Janni; 10-04-2012 at 05:42 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-04-2012, 06:29 AM
OriginalDex OriginalDex is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 105
Default

Also crashes on iPhone 4 with iOS 6...
Didn't they test their game before release it?!? Too bad....
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-04-2012, 06:31 AM
ravenousgames's Avatar
ravenousgames ravenousgames is offline
Developer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 603
Default

To the people who are having troubles with the crashing, can you please email us you crash reports?

We've attached a link on how to obtain the reports.
http://www.ondemandworld.com/how-to-find-crash-logs/

Hopefully we can narrow down why it's crashing for some people but not others running the same devices.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-04-2012, 06:59 AM
Janni Janni is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 284
Default

ok, crashes also on my NiP, so it's probably because of some european date/currency settings, like dd.mm.yyyy / 0.000,00 etc.?

all crashers are european?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-04-2012, 07:02 AM
syntheticvoid syntheticvoid is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 12,936
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenousgames View Post
To the people who are having troubles with the crashing, can you please email us you crash reports?

We've attached a link on how to obtain the reports.
http://www.ondemandworld.com/how-to-find-crash-logs/

Hopefully we can narrow down why it's crashing for some people but not others running the same devices.
sorry... came back in here to say that I haven't experienced any more crashing since doing a hard reset - even after playing for about 45 minutes again this morning on my 4th gen. So I think so far it's only iPhone 4 n 4S having issues.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-04-2012, 07:21 AM
ironsam80 ironsam80 is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 850
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
sorry... came back in here to say that I haven't experienced any more crashing since doing a hard reset - even after playing for about 45 minutes again this morning on my 4th gen. So I think so far it's only iPhone 4 n 4S having issues.
Are you on iOS 6? Hard reset didn't help my case (iPhone4 / iPad3 both iOS6).
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-04-2012, 07:23 AM
syntheticvoid syntheticvoid is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 12,936
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsam80 View Post
Are you on iOS 6? Hard reset didn't help my case (iPhone4 / iPad3 both iOS6).
no... iOS 5.1.1
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-04-2012, 07:26 AM
ironsam80 ironsam80 is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 850
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
no... iOS 5.1.1
Maybe this is the problem... I haven't manage to make the game run, not even for one time in both my devices.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-04-2012, 07:30 AM
Capricornman Capricornman is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,852
Default

Working well ....only crashed once
Did a hardwire restart and is working great!
ITouch 4g IOS6 here
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent