Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-06-2012, 04:44 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrco View Post
Why did i ask?!? lol
Old 10-07-2012, 02:32 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I'm having a lot of fun with the game, but it has crashed a few times after use I the pepper.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:38 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

This may be a stupid question, but how do you make it to the end? I've been playing for hours and have upgraded powerups many times but I still can't bounce far enough!
Old 10-07-2012, 11:51 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGrrl View Post
This may be a stupid question, but how do you make it to the end? I've been playing for hours and have upgraded powerups many times but I still can't bounce far enough!
If nothing else, keep grinding until everything is upgraded to the maximum level. At that point you should make it to the end on almost every try. Also, be sure to make good use of the body slams and the special items (pogo stick, etc.).
Old 10-07-2012, 12:06 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
If nothing else, keep grinding until everything is upgraded to the maximum level. At that point you should make it to the end on almost every try. Also, be sure to make good use of the body slams and the special items (pogo stick, etc.).
Thanks! Just made it past the first wall!
Old 10-07-2012, 02:20 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

1:21:94 is my best time!

And once you start upgrading some stuff you will get farther. It is just a matter of what you choose to upgrade first. I went with the money upgrades first and then the bounce and slingshot and bounce off gummies reduced speed penalty upgrades. Seemed to get past the final wall without even maxing all of those out, but it gets easier to do with them maxed. Right now I have all the top tier upgrades maxed and only about two or three upgrades left to the bottom tier to unlock!

For a game I wasn't really interested in getting, I have found it surprisingly fun, even if it it is repetitive... It is addictive if anything!

Edit: Played a couple of games and maxed out achievement obtained! Woohoo!

Last edited by Bool Zero; 10-07-2012 at 02:28 PM..
Old 10-07-2012, 07:06 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

When should you use the slam vs not? Im trying to get the fastest speed achievement and not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:16 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Can the developers give comments on my previous post (and this one please)...?

Maxed everything out this weekend and crashed through the final wall expecting to open up a new level after this....but to no avail...

I thought that the Flash version was even more extensive then the iOS one...or am i missing something here....
Old 10-08-2012, 10:15 AM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDavis360 View Post
When should you use the slam vs not? Im trying to get the fastest speed achievement and not sure what I'm doing wrong.
We find the best time to slam is either when your about to hit the ground with no gummies under you or when your near and explosive gummy. You can also use it to potentially crush the police gummies. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodmanSan View Post
Can the developers give comments on my previous post (and this one please)...?

Maxed everything out this weekend and crashed through the final wall expecting to open up a new level after this....but to no avail...

I thought that the Flash version was even more extensive then the iOS one...or am i missing something here....
Hi there. There is nothing in the Flash version that we haven't implemented in this version. You might be thinking of Burrito Bison Revenge.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:21 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

The only 2 achievements I can't get are "Pants on Fire" (Attain a High Speed) and "Let's Pretend the Ground is Lava" (Go through the Arena without touching the ground).

I'm assuming these are purely luck based? I can't seem to get them...

EDIT:
OK I got the "Pants on Fire" achievement-but the other one is impossible. I just play now and as soon as I hit the ground, I hit reset. I've been doing this for about 90 minutes-it seems like there's no way to not hit the ground in the arena.

Last edited by MDavis360; 10-08-2012 at 02:19 PM..