Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-05-2012, 08:41 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

Game looks interesting.
But the second batch is gone
Old 10-05-2012, 09:13 AM

Default Thank you

Hi twstephens,

Thank you for the try and all these valuable advice, we are really glad you are enjoying playing MD. It means a lot to us!
In next few days, we are going to publish more tutorials on some levels to show more tips. Hope they will help more people fall in love with MD

Thanks,
-Yi from D19

Quote:
Originally Posted by twstephens View Post
Thanks for XRHJEXJ4YWW9!!

Initial thoughts. Whew! Have to echo what others are saying.....it's really tough. That's not a bad thing tho, yet. I just hope it doesn't become one of those games where you lose over and over on the same level and it gets frustrating so you just give up and delete it. Right now, however, I appriciate the challenge.
The tutorial is very descriptive in describing each tower and even gives tips on how and when to use em. But in the description it doesn't match the pics with the description. I assumed it went by the price of each--cheapest to expensive. I had to just build a base then build each tower and read the name in the description box. Maybe number each tower in the pic with their description??
I like the amount of towers you have to choose from. Also like the upgrade "tree" each tower has. Having all the choices is great. It adds alot of depth to the game.
Overall I am loving the game. I think if you like the TD genre you shouldn't let this one pass by without giving it a shot. It has alot of depth and options TD fans will enjoy. I will gladly post more feedback as I (hopefully) get deeper into the game. Thanks again!
Old 10-05-2012, 09:20 AM

This is the head task in my working list. Thank you for the finding.

-zy from D19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylorJ View Post
Not bad. I like it.
But only the scores in hell mode is uploaded to leaderboard, uhhh
Old 10-05-2012, 10:07 AM

Thanks for your pertinent comment! I appreciate it very much.
We are worried about that most of people wouldn't play long enough before they could find what makes MD unique and different with most TD games.
We spent a lot of time on designing the tree of towers and adjusting the balance among towers, blood and armor of monsters. We are confident that the gameplay core has more depth than others. But just as you said, we didn't do very well on some aspects, such as the descriptive tutorial. We should give a better guide for players to make players learn how to play this game much easier and faster.
Don't worry, we will improve what you pointed out in the coming update, and of course, more new levels. If you have any other ideas or advice, feel free to tell us. We'll continue work on it and make it better.
We hope the real TD fans would love MD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twstephens View Post
Thanks for XRHJEXJ4YWW9!!

Initial thoughts. Whew! Have to echo what others are saying.....it's really tough. That's not a bad thing tho, yet. I just hope it doesn't become one of those games where you lose over and over on the same level and it gets frustrating so you just give up and delete it. Right now, however, I appriciate the challenge.
The tutorial is very descriptive in describing each tower and even gives tips on how and when to use em. But in the description it doesn't match the pics with the description. I assumed it went by the price of each--cheapest to expensive. I had to just build a base then build each tower and read the name in the description box. Maybe number each tower in the pic with their description??
I like the amount of towers you have to choose from. Also like the upgrade "tree" each tower has. Having all the choices is great. It adds alot of depth to the game.
Overall I am loving the game. I think if you like the TD genre you shouldn't let this one pass by without giving it a shot. It has alot of depth and options TD fans will enjoy. I will gladly post more feedback as I (hopefully) get deeper into the game. Thanks again!

Last edited by D19Studio; 10-05-2012 at 10:27 AM..
Old 10-05-2012, 01:13 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Anyone wanna talk how to play 3 stars?
Old 10-05-2012, 11:59 PM

Omg. I'm so sorry. I JUST bought plants vs zombies and field runners 2 AND kingdom rush. Just not enough iTunes credit left. 😢.
Old 10-06-2012, 02:29 AM

Kindom rush is also a wonderful game!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmac257 View Post
Omg. I'm so sorry. I JUST bought plants vs zombies and field runners 2 AND kingdom rush. Just not enough iTunes credit left. 😢.
Old 10-06-2012, 02:37 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Aw man, no more codes
Old 10-06-2012, 09:05 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Matrix Defender looks pretty like geodefense at my first glance. After I played for a while, I found they are very different. They all have their own merits
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzyandzyzy View Post
Kindom rush is also a wonderful game!
Old 10-06-2012, 11:42 PM

Default good game...

a real challenging game^^,but i think it worth a try,good game ,l like ti