★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Lovecraft-inspired IOS games

07-25-2013, 06:44 AM
Lovecraft-inspired IOS games

Hi, does anyone know about some Lovecraft-inspired IOS games ?

A survival horror one would be just about perfect
07-25-2013, 07:06 AM
Cthulhu Saves the World
Cthulhu Uber Allies
Dark Mysteries: The Soul Keeper Collector's Edition
Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness
Arkham Pinball

I am not aware of any iOS survival horror games based on Lovecraft.
07-25-2013, 08:42 AM
There's a Lovecraftian survival horror RUNNER.

I consider it GotY material, and definitely one of the best runner games ever made.

It's got a story to tell, enemies to kill, gigantic monster bosses, damsels in distress, and a macho-filled hero with chest hairs.

BLOOD ROOFS.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-25-2013, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
There's a Lovecraftian survival horror RUNNER.

I consider it GotY material, and definitely one of the best runner games ever made.

It's got a story to tell, enemies to kill, gigantic monster bosses, damsels in distress, and a macho-filled hero with chest hairs.

BLOOD ROOFS.

I don't read much the forums these days, but this is probably the 15th time you mentioned Blood roofs in the past 3 days. Makes me wonder if gamesmold is paying you for that.
07-25-2013, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoz View Post
I don't read much the forums these days, but this is probably the 15th time you mentioned Blood roofs in the past 3 days. Makes me wonder if gamesmold is paying you for that.
Did you notice how many times i've mentioned EPOCH? Neither Gamesmold or Uppercut pay me for that.

Plus, OP's asking for lovecraft-inspired games and something that fit the description wasnt mentioned.

Happy?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-25-2013, 09:53 AM
Thanks everybody.

Exact-Psience, what do you mean by OP ?
07-25-2013, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arutha View Post
Thanks everybody.

Exact-Psience, what do you mean by OP ?
OP means "original post", meaning the first post you made on this thread.
07-25-2013, 11:02 AM
Necronomicon: the dawning of darkness

The screenshots look pretty cool. But the reviews are negative.

Anyone having tried the game ?
07-25-2013, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arutha View Post
The screenshots look pretty cool. But the reviews are negative.

Anyone having tried the game ?
I haven't tried Necronomicon: DoD yet but reports in the game's thread indicate it lasts about 6 hours and a concern that sometimes developer Microprose removes content to abbreviate mobile ports. I agree it looks promising. http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=169317