★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: New game: Jump (skimmed)

11-28-2008, 11:28 AM
New game: Jump (skimmed)

Hello,

I would like to introduce our simple game for iPhone and iPod Touch

Jump (skimmed)

Just submitted to Apple, so should be up on the App Store soon (I hope).

We wanted to create something small with unique gameplay, great graphics and dynamic action.

The goal of the game is to get the best score and collect the cups at the end of each level. You can control the ball by tilting your iPhone/iPod Touch.

This JUMP is a skimmed version of future regular savour issue. This skimmed version will be regularly greased and updated to improve a gameplay and give more fun.

All detailed informations you will find on our website (soon) :-).

Bon appetit !

Last edited by Smuggi; 11-28-2008 at 11:48 AM.
11-28-2008, 11:33 AM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
The graphics look pretty nice, especially the basketball. I'll check this game out when it hits the app store.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge

11-28-2008, 11:49 AM
A new game is always welcome.

A video would be nice so we could check the game play.
11-28-2008, 04:59 PM
Jump

Hello,
All website data (videos, screens etc.) are done and it will be available at the beginning of the next week. Please visit our website.

Regards,
Q.
11-28-2008, 05:26 PM
I've been looking forward to a regularly greased game!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
12-01-2008, 08:44 PM
Jump

I uploaded video to our website.

http://jump.smaga.info

Regards
12-01-2008, 08:50 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
The game looks fantastic. Nice graphics, very creative and original gameplay. I have one question though. The basketball looks to move pretty slowly... Does it go faster as you progress? Is there a way to speed it up? I'd definitely buy this if there was an option or something to change the speed of the falling basketball.

Also, I think it'd be a cool idea in a future update or something to add a soccer ball, tennis ball and maybe a bowling ball (as a joke ^_^).

Anyway, good luck on the game. It already looks pretty interesting

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-01-2008, 10:56 PM
Looks great, what do you think the price will be?
12-01-2008, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
The game looks fantastic. Nice graphics, very creative and original gameplay. I have one question though. The basketball looks to move pretty slowly... Does it go faster as you progress? Is there a way to speed it up? I'd definitely buy this if there was an option or something to change the speed of the falling basketball.

Also, I think it'd be a cool idea in a future update or something to add a soccer ball, tennis ball and maybe a bowling ball (as a joke ^_^).

Anyway, good luck on the game. It already looks pretty interesting
+1

I'd like to know the exact same thing.

The game looks great anyway.
12-02-2008, 12:31 PM
I want to thank everyone who left a comment and/or suggestion. We know that our game needs improvement but update coming very soon (next week). We are still waiting for Apple approval (first version) - since Thursday.

Any suggestions and ideas are welcome. Thank you in advance. :-)

BTW. Jump (Skimmed) price is 0.99.