Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-10-2012, 10:54 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I can't wait for the Factions Expansion they promised for the iOS version as well.
I thought Clint had said the Factions expansion was not on roadmap.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:46 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
I thought Clint had said the Factions expansion was not on roadmap.
Ahh that sucks. I think at one point early on it was a possibility but perhaps that changed.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:00 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I bought this a couple of weeks ago (UK store) and just gone to download it to one of my other devices but it says its no longer on the store! Has it been removed?!

I can't get AppStore app to generate the list of purchases (ios6 bug) so can't get at it any other way! Grrrrrr....
Old 12-18-2012, 04:08 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
I bought this a couple of weeks ago (UK store) and just gone to download it to one of my other devices but it says its no longer on the store! Has it been removed?!

I can't get AppStore app to generate the list of purchases (ios6 bug) so can't get at it any other way! Grrrrrr....
Wow, you're right. It's not on the US store either. I wonder what's up? I've never had any real issues with it, and luckily it's on my iPad, but it would suck if it's been pulled for any length of time.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:31 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Wow, you're right. It's not on the US store either. I wonder what's up? I've never had any real issues with it, and luckily it's on my iPad, but it would suck if it's been pulled for any length of time.
It's wide spread. So far I've noticed air display free and even appshopper are just gone from the AppStore
Old 12-18-2012, 04:34 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Damn, that suxus maximus
Hope it comes back soon. Like Metal Slug and some other Dotemu games dissappeared for a few days too. Strange stuff!
Old 12-18-2012, 05:15 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

It could be something simple as a patch submission that inadvertently removes the app from the store (this has been known to happen to some other developers... Wall Street Titan Developer was the recent one I had a conversation with about this a month or so back).

In the meantime, lessons learned, always back up your stuff to PC. It shocks me time and again how it seems few on here seem to back their purchases up to their PC iTunes account. Even if it is a crappy PC with no storage, buy a flash drive on the cheap and back up your purchases and save data. With several thousand apps myself and some of them removed from the store, I always have my backup copy (the recently removed Fighting Fantasy game books come to mind)!
Old 12-18-2012, 05:25 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
It could be something simple as a patch submission that inadvertently removes the app from the store (this has been known to happen to some other developers... Wall Street Titan Developer was the recent one I had a conversation with about this a month or so back).

In the meantime, lessons learned, always back up your stuff to PC. It shocks me time and again how it seems few on here seem to back their purchases up to their PC iTunes account. Even if it is a crappy PC with no storage, buy a flash drive on the cheap and back up your purchases and save data. With several thousand apps myself and some of them removed from the store, I always have my backup copy (the recently removed Fighting Fantasy game books come to mind)!
I thought mine were being backed up until I find out iTunes 11 requires you do it manually now :/
Old 12-18-2012, 06:42 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

But... can you backup to iTunes via USB if you are already using iCloud over wifi? Won't it clash somewhere or wipe out your backup preferences (and swap to iTunes / stop cloud backups if you trigger it manually once)?
Old 12-24-2012, 07:19 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

It's back in the store now