Angry Birds Star Wars (By Rovio)

10-05-2012, 11:20 PM
This is a great scheme, and I'll probably end up buying it since I'm a sucker for star wars stuff.

- "here's some money, go see a star war"
10-06-2012, 04:57 AM
Well Bad Piggies is pretty fun so I'm finally waiting excited for another game Last time I got that feeling for a Rovio game was for Rio...

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

10-08-2012, 10:08 AM
I posted this comment off the TA main page article:

Could be interesting *IF* this is more than just a re-skin of characters and levels. I think somehow integrating force powers and weapons could be interesting. For example, a character could use "force push" to blast away part of a structure when descending from the air, or it could be used to push other objects such as the TNT boxes into a structure. So, something along those lines where the SW universe is more integrated into the *gameplay* rather than just the look could make this compelling.

Thoughts?

--DotComCTO

Last edited by DotComCTO; 10-08-2012 at 10:35 AM.
10-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Mentioned it in the other similar thread.

Just wish Lucasarts would do something on iOS, their previous games on iOS werent that great and now this 'seems' to be just a re-skin of Angry Birds. Would love some decent Star wars games on iOS
10-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Mentioned it in the other similar thread.

Just wish Lucasarts would do something on iOS, their previous games on iOS werent that great and now this 'seems' to be just a re-skin of Angry Birds. Would love some decent Star wars games on iOS
If we could get the Force Unleashed I would be f***ing ecstatic

GC- banger1103
10-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Well Bad Piggies is pretty fun so I'm finally waiting excited for another game
Yes, lets see whats ahead, after Bad Piggies I expect something decent, not a reskin
10-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Can't wait to see if Yellow shoots first.
10-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Rovio has been very loyal I think to their customers. Look how many levels are in each of these game, and at a $1 price point each. I hope a redesign similar to how space was from the rest. Even if its not, still will gladly give them another $1. So far $6 for all there game with how much content? Can't beat it.
10-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimah View Post
Rovio has been very loyal I think to their customers. Look how many levels are in each of these game, and at a $1 price point each. I hope a redesign similar to how space was from the rest. Even if its not, still will gladly give them another $1. So far $6 for all there game with how much content? Can't beat it.
If you think about it, there also used to be an ipad version costing $5, then $3 for seasons, then again $3 for rio. That's 11. Also, IMO the game gets too hard in the end and it gets on my nerves.

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB
10-08-2012, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axonometri View Post
Let me ask you guys something. Would you milk it if it was putting more in your wallet?
Perhaps, but I would expect people (like myself) to say what a stupid idea this is and how sick of Angry Birds they are (and Star Wars for that matter). It seems sad to me for Rovio to go with an old title/douche like Star Wars/Lucas. Seems like kind of a "loser" move...maybe the soundtrack will have some old hits by Rod Stewart too???

Dave's Facebook page. Ya, I don't like FB either but oh well.

Find out about the upcoming Daredevil Dave 2!!!

The best place for info is right here in this thread at TA!