★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Marble Worlds 2 Cheat Codes?

11-28-2008, 05:06 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Marble Worlds 2 Cheat Codes?

Hey, I recently bought the game "Marble Worlds 2" for $3. It's a pretty fun game with about 100 levels that each take about 20 minutes+, so I definitely got my money's worth for all those hours of gameplay. I recommend the game, but I do have one problem with it. The controls - touch controls are tedious and accelerometer controls are just too hard to use (you have to tilt the device away from you). But, usually the touch controls aren't bad.

Anyway, I saw there was an option to enter cheat codes into the game. Does anyone know where I can find these cheats? I'm just interested in what kinds of cheats there are, and I googled it but nothing really helped.

If you know anything about the cheats, please tell me

Thanks

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
11-28-2008, 05:45 PM
Whoa, is there seriously that much gameplay? I would suggest progressing through the game more as you might unlock some
11-28-2008, 06:05 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Oh, I hadn't thought of that. I was thinking I'd have to go somewhere like www.supercheats.com or something to find them.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge