★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: StarJumper 1.1 hits the store!

06-15-2009, 05:15 PM
StarJumper 1.1 hits the store!

StarJumper is a cute little game to keep the kids quiet on those long car journeys, here are some promo codes for all you stressed drivers,

06-15-2009, 05:17 PM

ssɐ sıɥ dn ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌoɥs puɐ sƃuıɹ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ sǝıɹǝs plɹoʍ ㄥᄅ sǝǝʞuɐʎ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ıpɹɐɹıƃ ǝoɾ
06-15-2009, 05:18 PM
I grabbed R34MPANMALLJ. Thank you . BRB.
06-15-2009, 05:30 PM
All gone

Please do something so lurkers cant grab these.

as of my post: Currently Active Users: 537 (138 members and 399 guests)

almost 3/1 in favor of lurkers. Not much chance for the members
06-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by IpodLady View Post
All gone

Please do something so lurkers cant grab these.
Ya, developers should give codes to people that post a reply. Its the best way to do it.
06-15-2009, 05:45 PM
Someone made reference to a flash game resembling this type of game when I was reading a post about Hopple the other night. I tried the flash game with the rabbit and thought it was a neat concept. I played it for about thirty minutes and liked it a lot. In this case, a star is used to jump from cloud to cloud in a vertical fashion, all the while increasing your score while trying not to fall. Once a cloud is missed, the star comes tumbling back to earth. The accelerometer is used to move the star left and right and its as finely tuned as it can be, in my opinion. I think music would add a lot to the overall feeling, and I also think it would be a good idea to model the fluidity of the star after the Flash game as much as possible. I appreciate the free code, and by the way, I don't consider myself a "lurker." I'm constantly an active member on these forums, contributing to them and hopefully, making them better in some way. If developers want to offer promo codes in a different way, then, I'm all for it. I do have a problem with people taking codes and never coming back to review the game or even to say, "Thanks" to the developer. I'm not one of those people.