★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Best eSport for the Spectator.

12-19-2015, 04:32 AM
Best eSport for the Spectator.

Simple question: Which is the best eSport for the watcher?

I'm recently getting more into the eSport scene. In my opinion, the best, by far... Smite! I love playing Guilld Wars 2, but I've been watching GW2 Pro League and it was awful. A lightshow where you don't understand nothing.

Another example but in the other side of the spectrum... Hearthstone. Fun to play, but boring to watch. For hardcore fans and strategist. I love strategies in sports but for me this is too much static.
12-19-2015, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngotham93nd View Post
Simple question: Which is the best eSport for the watcher?

I'm recently getting more into the eSport scene. In my opinion, the best, by far... Smite! I love playing Guilld Wars 2, but I've been watching GW2 Pro League and it was awful. A lightshow where you don't understand nothing.

Another example but in the other side of the spectrum... Hearthstone. Fun to play, but boring to watch. For hardcore fans and strategist. I love strategies in sports but for me this is too much static.
me and my wife enjoy LOL esports.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-20-2015, 05:42 PM
I've been getting into it & Counter-Strike GO has got to be my favorite so far. Followed by Rainbow 6: Siege