Bionic Surfer is out! ($0.99 sale + lite version)
This is the developer of Bionic Surfer, and I am happy to announce that both the full and the lite versions are now out! Bionic Surfer is an action platform game with guns, where you blast your way across five worlds while trying to stop an alien invasion. The full version is currently on sale for $0.99. The lite version is limited to the first world.
Some of the features:
- Five unique worlds and 20 different levels
- Nine different weapons in your arsenal
- Dynamic environments using a powerful 2D physics engine
- Ragdoll physics for monsters when they are destroyed!
- Ragdoll physics for the player when you are destroyed!
- Impressive graphics and animation using a custom 2D model format
- Quicksave allows you to pick up right where you left off
iTunes link to Bionic Surfer
iTunes link to Bionic Surfer FREE
I am very curious to hear comments and suggestions. One feature I have planned for the future is a survival mode, where you fight against waves of monsters while collecting money. Between levels you would buy weapons and ammo, and possibly upgrade the weapons.
Let me know what you think!
Youtube link | Pop Up
Wall of Screenshots: