Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-12-2012, 06:48 PM

Because we worry about double tap may not work well on touch screen, we ap a tradeoff between double tap and hold direction to Run.
If someone request, we may consider to make a modification.

We are collecting user feedback for version 1.00. And we are planning to make a small update before the release of Episode 2. So, feel free to give us comments.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:20 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMC View Post
Because we worry about double tap may not work well on touch screen, we ap a tradeoff between double tap and hold direction to Run.
If someone request, we may consider to make a modification.

We are collecting user feedback for version 1.00. And we are planning to make a small update before the release of Episode 2. So, feel free to give us comments.
The problem is the transition from walk to run. If going to jump on to 3 small platforms, you we are forced to stop walking so that we dont "run" after we land on the next small platform when we are still expecting a walk. On the other hand, i had made multiple jumps that came up short because i thought it was already at run time after the jump.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:33 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Hi,How I use teleport?
Old 10-14-2012, 10:44 PM

Exact-Psience:
Because I have test it many time an get use to the control scheme, I am not feeling this cause problem. We can make a change if the majority think double tap is better.

Masterchief:
Teleports are used to connect two or more visited teleports. You have to visit more than one teleport in order to display options on the panel.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:42 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

This game needs the ability to move and re-size the on screen buttons. Im playing on ipad and its very uncomfortable how they are currently positioned.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:39 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Can someone confirm whether this game opens up a bit after you unlock chapter 1, I was getting kinda of a Metriodvania vibe but it was quickly changed by the open room>boss fight>small open room>boss fight pattern I noticed before being prompted to unlock the rest of the game. I was hoping for some exploration and to unlock abilities to reach boss fights not just walk from left to right into another boss fight immediatly after I had just finished one.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:43 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

the game does have a castlevania-feel to it and there is a bit of exploration in a later bit, after youve unlocked chapter 1. Unfortunately, after a while of missing jumps unnecessarily because of how Run is implemented, i have put this game to rest for now. I think Run is poorly implemented as it is right now, but we'll see how this pans out later..
Old 10-28-2012, 02:15 AM

Announcement: Lemegeton is going to be free to play.
Above all, We have to apologize to everyone who have paid us for the Ep1 Unlock inapp purchase. We are going update Lemegeton to ver2.0 and remove that lock. NO MORE COMPULSORY PURCHASES in Lemegeton ver2.0 and later. We intentionally think that a one time payment per episode is fair to players and creators. We want to provide mobile gamers a console style gameplay experience. In fact, we have received a lot of negative feedbacks about the compulsory charges no matter what we offer in the past two week.

Concerning those feedbacks, we decided to remove any compulsory payment. We want everyone can enjoy our creation instead of fragmenting who are paid and who are not. The reality is that we need resource to make a game. There will be ingame Ad Banner and optional inapp purchase gold pack in ver2.0. BUT NO MORE COMPULSORY PURCHASES. The update will include improvements regarding players comments, such as RUN will become an initial ability, new weapon upgrade system and ability learning system. Also, the difficulty level and enemy ability will be balanced against the changes. We promise the changes make Lemegeton more enjoyable and worth to play.

To be responsible for customers who paid for the Ep1 Unlock, we have drafted a compensation plan as follows:
* Ad Banner are automatically removed.
* addiction 10000 gold
* extra 5 lifes
As the Ep1 unlock is permanent, the compensation can be claimed for every installation.
Existing save data would be valid after the update. Items, game progress and character ability are preserved.

Hope everyone would be happy for those changes. Let's know what you think.

Last edited by ANMC; 10-28-2012 at 02:44 AM..
Old 11-05-2012, 06:55 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Update is live. Looking forward to how things pan out. This game has a certain charm that has me captured, but the way run is activated was a pain in the butt.

Downloading the update, and i hope to find some good news. And thanks for the freebies i guess.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:27 PM

Thx for a fast reply

Just receive iTune's email this morning. The update is ready for download.

A lot of change is made in this version.
Beside the run, annoying bosses reborn is changed. Bosses now reborn manually instead of auto reborn.
You can modify onscreen controller position.

And there are many improvements that cannot list them all
You can play it as a new game.