★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***More than 4 million downloads!***

Capture Evil. Unleash Good.

Find new Trap Masters, other new Skylanders and Trappable Villains now in Skylanders Lost Islands!

Play for FREE as you explore the Skylands, build your own kingdom and embark on incredible quests with your Skylanders in this amazing new adventure.

More than a simple builder game, Skylanders Lost Islands is all about collecting and evolving your collection of Skylanders. As you progress, build up your islands to unlock Skylanders and then send them on exciting quests and adventures to increase their rank. Whats more, bring your physical Skylanders figures into the game! Unlock them and add them to your in-game collection for even more adventuring fun!

Skylanders Lost Islands is easy to pick up and play, even if you havent played Skylanders Spyros Adventure®, Skylanders Giants, Skylanders SWAP Force, or Skylanders Trap Team .

o Build, evolve and customize Skylands islands of your own design
o Unlock over 160 unique Skylanders and rank them up to help you in your goals including the brand new Skylanders Trap Team !
o Welcome new Companions to your islands and Trap Villains to unlock their unique gameplay perks.
o Help characters on your islands and earn rewards along the way as you send Skylanders on amazing adventures and feats!
o Explore many islands full of surprise and mystery
o Level up through the game to unlock new items and customize your islands
o Supports your physical Skylanders Spyros Adventure®, Skylanders Giants Skylanders SWAP Force, and Skylanders Trap Team toy collection import them into the game to bring them to life in Skylanders Lost Islands
o Amazing art and HD graphics optimized for the Retina display
o Play with your friends via Facebook and Game Center to get exclusive rewards*
o Play in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish languages
o More features added all the time!
o Play for FREE!

*Due to privacy concerns, some features are not available to all users.

Skylanders Lost Islands is completely free-to-play, but some in-game items can be purchased using real money. If you dont want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.

Visit the Official Skylanders Lost Islands forums at: http://community.activision.com/community/activision/skylanders_lost_islands

Note: Version 2.0.0 and beyond not supported on iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3, iPod Touch 4, iPad 1, or older devices.

Be sure to also check out Skylanders Trap Team, Skylanders Collection Vault, Skylanders Cloud Patrol, and Skylanders Battlegrounds!

goiMot's comments:

10-23-2012, 05:36 AM
Any idea when they will update this game with the new Skylander Giants characters? There are chests on each island that the game states can only be opened by giants.

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II

10-23-2012, 06:18 AM
10-27-2012, 10:31 PM
Some weird bug in the game. I am level 16 now, and have had 0 Mabu for the last several levels. I have built more houses - and the game states I have 0 out of 188. Not sure why I am not getting any more people to populate my islands.

10-28-2012, 06:28 AM
Any idea on when/if this will go to the US store? When you're in a household that owns a lot of the figures, you naturally try to find as many "gimmicks" as possible for them to use them on - even if it's another version of Farmville.

I'm still waiting for them to make a more action-oriented Skylanders game; add more "waves of enemies" to it, bump the level limit up to 100 and you've got a spiritual successor to Gauntlet Legends with 48 unique characters to choose from.
10-28-2012, 11:15 AM
Skylanders Battleground is supposed to come out for the ios - but the starter pack is $40!

Any chance you have the webcodes for the bottle and the hourglass? I bought them secondhand and when I got home I realized they did not come with the codes. Please pm me if you are willing to share - I can share some codes with you too if you want.

10-28-2012, 08:34 PM
Is this coming to iPod this looks better than the other game.
10-28-2012, 08:39 PM
Ok, I see waiting times and three types of in-game currency? Goodness, things are really getting out of hand

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
10-28-2012, 08:41 PM
Maybe 2 is easier to gain and the other is iap whore lol
10-28-2012, 08:59 PM
You get crystals from levelling up your characters and your overall status, you get gold from activating the sanctuarys on each island and completing quests, and you get the energy from planting crops. Basically, go on more adventures (which cost energy) to get more gold to plant more crops for more energy to go on more adventures, and so on. Along the way, you will build more buildings, get more character - though I really think that could take a long time if you do not actually have character codes from owning the characters. You are given a random character every five levels or so.