★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ryan Monney
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 113.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0.9995
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Dungeoneers

Dungeoneers is a party based, first-person, dungeon exploration game. Create your party from 6 unique classes and attempt to reach the bottom of an ever-changing labyrinth.

Battle fearsome foes and bosses with over 65 unique skills while strategically managing your resources. Last as long as you can before being forced to flee back to town, to regroup, and begin again. With each new floor reached, the rewards and challenge increase, and should you press your luck, and fall before fleeing, you will lose the riches you have gained.

How far can your Dungeoneers delve? Can they discover the foe that awaits them at the bottom of the Ancient Stronghold, and emerge victorious?

Game Features:
-Beautiful 2D artwork
-Deep character customization with 5 races, 6 classes and over 65 unique skills
-Brutal and strategic old-school combat
-Randomly generated levels and items for endless replayability
-Designed from the ground up for Mobile devices, easy to pick up and play for as long, or little, as you like
-Built for expansion, new dungeons and features will release over time
-No pay to win and no ads, pay once, unlock all the available content, and dig in
-Created by a single indie developer with a passion for old school rpg's, dedication to quality, and disdain for the free-to-play tropes that have become so common.
-Support future expansion and features with your purchase!
05-30-2015, 07:10 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Hm... nobody interested in a rogue-like dungeon crawler? I'll take the plunge later, back home.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

05-30-2015, 07:14 AM
Interested, just not sure if universal or not...
05-30-2015, 07:16 AM
I'm definitely interested, I just hadn't opened TA yet :P Would love to hear some impressions, given its lack of universal and my lack of money!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
05-30-2015, 07:26 AM
Hmm perhaps this is how Grimrock should look on iPhone?
05-30-2015, 08:06 AM
Er... Screenshot 5. Those are all names from Baldur's Gate. 0_o
05-30-2015, 09:09 AM
Whoa this looks great. There aren't many 1st person dungeon crawlers on iOS that feature random level generation. And I personally prefer that over hand crafted games like Grimrock.

I'm an iPad gamer though and this appears to be iPhone. I might buy it anyway.

Favorites: Siralim | Cavern | Dungeonism | Avadon | Warhammer: Quest | Endless Depths | Tallowmere
Now Playing: Tallowmere | Sproggiwood | Alchemic Dungeons | Runespell Overture
05-30-2015, 10:05 AM
Love to see a gameplay video. Where's redribbon? Haha
05-30-2015, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Yeah, 2,3 & 5 actually, first thing I noticed
05-30-2015, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Could just be a tribute? Assuming you can name your own characters and those aren't the default names.

I may bite. Just concerned about it being by an unknown developer.

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 05-30-2015 at 10:24 AM.