Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-20-2012, 06:57 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

I have no idea how I did it, but I just totally crushed Max McMann Sr. in the courtroom on Hard (without cheating mind you). Here's a screenshot of the final blow:

IMG_0592.jpg

Gotta admit, this game really surprised me by how fun it really was, and has snuck into my favorite iOS games of all time list. There is not one game on the app store that can match the witty dialogue in Devil's Attorney. He may not be Phoenix Wright, but that's because Max McMann is a whole different man, He's.....
the champion of justiiiice! The defender of criiiime! He's the champion of justiiiice! And he's always on tiiiime!

I seriously hope the developers update the game so you have the option to listen to this from the menu screen. Best game ending song ever.

Last edited by crex; 10-20-2012 at 07:02 PM..
Old 10-20-2012, 09:45 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
I have no idea how I did it, but I just totally crushed Max McMann Sr. in the courtroom on Hard (without cheating mind you).
It's not really that hard you know. I think I had a slight problem on case 55 (or was it 56) on hard, but I won case 58 first time round. There's a trick, and if you use it you won;t go wrong!
Old 10-20-2012, 09:49 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTac View Post
A mode to allow us to choose to replay any of the 58 cases after beating the game would be nice.
\

+1. I missed the bonus on 3 cases in hard, but I am not prepared to play through all over again just to get all 58 bonuses.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:51 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

With the right skills and strategy, the last stage is probably the easiest (but of course, it still requires you to plan everything well). I missed 3 bonus on normal, but I managed to get the 57 bonus achievement on hard since I already planned which skills and accessories to get.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:01 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I really loved this game and will continue supporting the devs in their future games. The Dark Nebula series blew me away and I was totally immersed in this game too. Great job devs.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:58 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I completed this In less than a day, the most addictive game I've played on an iOS device since owning the first iPod touch,

Really hope to see updates that possible add more cases or and endless mode or something. Great job guys well done!
Old 10-25-2012, 03:04 PM

Here's what I would like to see on future updates (or maybe the sequel?):
- Instead of having skills deal random damage, make it so the damage that is dealt is related to the targeted opponent. For instance, a specific witness may be very vulnerable to, say, interrogation but resistant to patronizing. Now, I dont mean that the game should tell the player something like "witness A will take 3 damage points from interrogation". You can make it a lot more interesting by simply having some background info about that witness (or evidence, or coach or whatever). Something like "witness A claims she saw the defendant stealing the victims purse. Witness A is an 83 year old lady that seems to be as blind as a bat".
I think it would make the cases a lot more interesting and bring depth to the game.
Old 12-25-2012, 08:08 PM

Are there any plans to add the achievements to Game Center?
Old 01-28-2013, 03:36 PM
iPad

Just bought this yesterday, breezed through the Normal cases and now I'm on my econd playthrough on Hard (finished act one). Great game, even if the humor gets a bit stale by the end; can't wait for a sequel!
Oh, and on my iPad 4 the dialogues aren't displayed even though the subtitles option is on.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:32 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackdowson View Post
I want you to have some basic understandings of what an attorney should do and how an attorney should act when handling the "average", "whiplash" automobile collision case. This article contains my opinions, based on my experience as an attorney with over 30 years of handling all measure of personal injury matters These standards certainly apply to cases involving more serious injuries.
private investigators
Bwahahahahaha! This is too funny. A thread bumped by spam

Nonetheless, this is a great game, but i dont know why even after i have finished it in hard, it kinda just got forgotten.