Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-15-2013, 06:22 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Nonetheless, this is a great game, but i dont know why even after i have finished it in hard, it kinda just got forgotten.
*minor spoilers up ahead!*

normally games always get forgotten after I complete them, but I don't think I will ever forget Max McMann u__u I can't decide if Susan is a very lucky girl or Max is the lucky one instead!

without the story and voice acting, this would have been just a dry runthrough of creative gameplay battle. the magic is where halfway through it, you just can't help liking your opponents... I catch myself chuckling in surprise all the time, I kept looking forward to meeting them, I scroll through the cases just to see if Susan or Josh was up next lol. it was really cute how they kept getting tricked by Max but still eventually warmed up to him, Mr. Douche's fake date & the fermented fish recipe had me grinning for the hour.

there wasn't once where Saul Goodman wasn't on my mind whenever I watch Max banter. the nolstagic and affection for both characters adds to the experience. they need to meet each other...!

thanks devs I wonder how you found the perfect voice actors and script writers tho, for a tiny ios game this is a surprise and no easy feat o.o and also what made you decide to give us the choice of 3 endings? it was quirky but too risky for me to choose any other than the key to the perfect love story hahaha. but still felt nice to have those options and their captions, great addition I must say! too bad I can't view what happens to the other two...

Last edited by wolfgirl; 11-15-2013 at 06:25 AM..
Old 11-15-2013, 07:03 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgirl View Post
*minor spoilers up ahead!*

•••Spoiler:  normally games always get forgotten after I complete them, but I don't think I will ever forget Max McMann u__u I can't decide if Susan is a very lucky girl or Max is the lucky one instead!

without the story and voice acting, this would have been just a dry runthrough of creative gameplay battle. the magic is where halfway through it, you just can't help liking your opponents... I catch myself chuckling in surprise all the time, I kept looking forward to meeting them, I scroll through the cases just to see if Susan or Josh was up next lol. it was really cute how they kept getting tricked by Max but still eventually warmed up to him, Mr. Douche's fake date & the fermented fish recipe had me grinning for the hour.

there wasn't once where Saul Goodman wasn't on my mind whenever I watch Max banter. the nolstagic and affection for both characters adds to the experience. they need to meet each other...!

thanks devs I wonder how you found the perfect voice actors and script writers tho, for a tiny ios game this is a surprise and no easy feat o.o and also what made you decide to give us the choice of 3 endings? it was quirky but too risky for me to choose any other than the key to the perfect love story hahaha. but still felt nice to have those options and their captions, great addition I must say! too bad I can't view what happens to the other two...
Fixed.

DBC
Old 11-18-2013, 08:27 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

In case anyone is wondering if this amazing game will ever get a sequel, here's the response I got after emailing the devs a few weeks back:

-----
Hi Nathan,

I'm glad to hear that you liked the game. However, I'm sorry to say that we won't be making any sequels. The reason is that even if the game was highly appreciated by the people who bought it, it didn't sell very well. So we had
to abandon it to work on something different instead.

I hope you understand.

Best regards,
Anders
-----

: (
Old 11-25-2013, 05:17 PM
iPad 2

had a blast playing this game, but sad it was over.