★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-10-2012, 10:57 AM
#11
Looks fantastic. I loved both Dark Nebula titles, and it looks like this has the same level of polish...

Definitely excited about pickin it up tonight. =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
10-10-2012, 10:59 AM
#12
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,410
Is this an original game or a remake?

10-10-2012, 11:38 AM
#13
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,410
Oh my god, I've been hooked to this for the past 40 mins or so. I stopped cause I had to come here and share one of the newspaper headlines.

Headline: Person allowed to smuggle snake in pants
Attorney says: If this was a crime, we'd all be guilty by now.

Epic lol stuff. The gameplay itself is so-so, but you should really get the game for the conversations that are heavily laced with satire.
10-10-2012, 12:28 PM
#14
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
Headline: Person allowed to smuggle snake in pants
Attorney says: If this was a crime, we'd all be guilty by now.
That's really in-yer-face and overt. My enthusiasm for the game's narrative and humour just suffered a blow.

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
10-10-2012, 12:56 PM
#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
That's really in-yer-face and overt. My enthusiasm for the game's narrative and humour just suffered a blow.
Based on the trailer, the way the satire and wit go in this game I'm not sure it would make sense for a younger audience in any case. So I will take the occasional off-color reference.
10-10-2012, 01:31 PM
#16
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregB View Post
Based on the trailer, the way the satire and wit go in this game I'm not sure it would make sense for a younger audience in any case. So I will take the occasional off-color reference.
Oh, I don't mind the content of the joke. Just the presentation

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
10-10-2012, 05:33 PM
#17
I was really looking forward to this, hoping it was a little like the Phoenix Wright games.

Watching the videos it seems not, more like well.. I'm not sure but sadly I dont think its for me now.
10-10-2012, 06:20 PM
#18
Instabuy if it supports the iPad Retina resolution.
10-10-2012, 06:28 PM
#19
This is a buy for me tonight!
10-10-2012, 06:34 PM
#20
Doe it have iPad 3 retina display?