5/5 Gamezebo
5/5 App Advice
5/5 Appsmile
5/5 Bom Dia
5/5 Gamesaku
5/5 The App Era
9/10 Touch Arcade
9/10 Apptudes

Devil's Attorney is a turn-based strategy game set in the 80's where you play as Max McMann, a defense attorney that's high on charm but low on moral fiber.

Your objective is to free all of your clients and use the money you earn to buy accessories and new furniture for your apartment; boosting your ego and unlocking new courtroom skills in the process.

Echoseven's comments:

10-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Looks fantastic. I loved both Dark Nebula titles, and it looks like this has the same level of polish...

Definitely excited about pickin it up tonight. =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
10-10-2012, 10:59 AM
Is this an original game or a remake?

10-10-2012, 11:38 AM
Oh my god, I've been hooked to this for the past 40 mins or so. I stopped cause I had to come here and share one of the newspaper headlines.

Headline: Person allowed to smuggle snake in pants
Attorney says: If this was a crime, we'd all be guilty by now.

Epic lol stuff. The gameplay itself is so-so, but you should really get the game for the conversations that are heavily laced with satire.
10-10-2012, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
Headline: Person allowed to smuggle snake in pants
Attorney says: If this was a crime, we'd all be guilty by now.
That's really in-yer-face and overt. My enthusiasm for the game's narrative and humour just suffered a blow.

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
10-10-2012, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
That's really in-yer-face and overt. My enthusiasm for the game's narrative and humour just suffered a blow.
Based on the trailer, the way the satire and wit go in this game I'm not sure it would make sense for a younger audience in any case. So I will take the occasional off-color reference.
10-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregB View Post
Based on the trailer, the way the satire and wit go in this game I'm not sure it would make sense for a younger audience in any case. So I will take the occasional off-color reference.
Oh, I don't mind the content of the joke. Just the presentation

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
10-10-2012, 05:33 PM
I was really looking forward to this, hoping it was a little like the Phoenix Wright games.

Watching the videos it seems not, more like well.. I'm not sure but sadly I dont think its for me now.
10-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Instabuy if it supports the iPad Retina resolution.
10-10-2012, 06:28 PM
This is a buy for me tonight!
10-10-2012, 06:34 PM
Doe it have iPad 3 retina display?