Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-10-2012, 07:08 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

I love this game! Especially if you like humor. I'm currently on my 14th case and it seems to me there's still quite a handful of cases left (i'm curious to know the total number of cases). I can't really tell if it is retina ready, but so far it looks really good on my iPad 3rd Gen.

My only complaint with the game is the RNG.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:22 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Wait, so we don't even require basic gameplay any more, to generate hype?
Old 10-10-2012, 08:42 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin

Totally agree with you, Gabrien: to me this seems like a major case of style over substance.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabs View Post
I love this game! Especially if you like humor. I'm currently on my 14th case and it seems to me there's still quite a handful of cases left (i'm curious to know the total number of cases).
I'm into my 30th case already. I'm guessing 40-50, maybe more.

Btw, try playing the game on hard. I played the first 15 on normal, and the rest on hard. I've only lost bonus on 2 of the hard levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendorphin View Post
Totally agree with you, Gabrien: to me this seems like a major case of style over substance.
I do agree this is style over substance. I'd give this a 4/5 just because of that. But mind you, the style is massive. If you're into satire and what not, you have to get this game!
Old 10-10-2012, 11:21 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Hello, uhm, may I ask about the mechanics of the game? I like how people mention the humor involved, and the numerous cases, but I still have no idea about the game mechanics.

Does it play like Phoenix Wright? You investigate and prep a case before going to the courtroom? Or something else entirely?

Even just a basic description will do. Thanks!
Old 10-10-2012, 11:23 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Played like 10 cases so far, it's pretty fun but not what I expected It to be. It's nothing like Phoenix Wright which TA was comparing it to. However the style definitely is superb now if the gameplay was different I would give this extremely high praise. I still recommend buying it and I'm sure as the game goes on it becomes more challenging with the added attorney powers which you gain from upgrading your apartment or from gifts from your client.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakey_storm View Post
Hello, uhm, may I ask about the mechanics of the game? I like how people mention the humor involved, and the numerous cases, but I still have no idea about the game mechanics.

Does it play like Phoenix Wright? You investigate and prep a case before going to the courtroom? Or something else entirely?

Never played Pheonix, but this is quite basic gameplay. You get 9 points for example - and allocate these points to powers to destroy evidences and kill witnesses. Once you're done, the prosecutions turn it is. They attack you, with evidence, witnesses and in some cases the prosecutor dealing damage to you. Then your turn again with 9 points.

The gameplay is more calculative and doesn't involve any form of lawyering AT ALL. Play it on hard and you get some challenge.

And you get to level up powers like in an RPG.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:26 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakey_storm View Post

Nothing like PW. It's basically a battle system like Pokemon I guess is a good comparison. You "attack" the witnesses, experts, attorney etc. it's turn based too so your openents do damage to you and each openent can have a special ability which affects its fellow members. It's basically a health points systems and if you lose all your health your client is convicted.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:30 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

So when is this hitting the AppStore? Because Appshopper has it popped, but it dead links and searches bring up nothing....
Old 10-10-2012, 11:48 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
So when is this hitting the AppStore? Because Appshopper has it popped, but it dead links and searches bring up nothing....

The link at the top of this thread opens the appstore fine for me....