★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** Please Note this app is not supported on iPhone 4 and 4S **

Download the Just Cause 3 - WingSuit Experience for free now and explore the beautiful Mediterranean islands of Medici from the skies, and in complete 360 degrees.

This world-first app combines real in-engine capture from upcoming game, Just Cause 3, with Mindlight's unique 360-degree video capture technology to let you discover Medici through a thrilling wingsuit ride. Look around the world by moving your phone to view in any direction - it's that simple!

A Virtual Reality option is included so you can feel what it's like to soar through the air hundreds of feet above ground! With extra features giving you more background on Medici's key towns and history, plus access to extra content and with more updates to come - don't miss this incredible journey into the stunning world of upcoming game, Just Cause 3.

rich_952000's comments:

Just Cause 3: WingSuit Experience

SQUARE ENIX INC
Genres: Games Action Entertainment
Free

Quote:
Download the Just Cause 3 - WingSuit Experience for free now and explore the beautiful Mediterranean islands of Medici from the skies, and in complete 360 degrees.

This world-first app combines real in-engine capture from upcoming game, Just Cause 3, with Mindlight's unique 360-degree video capture technology to let you discover Medici through a thrilling wingsuit ride. Look around the world by moving your phone to view in any direction - it's that simple!

A Virtual Reality option is included so you can feel what it's like to soar through the air hundreds of feet above ground! With extra features giving you more background on Medici's key towns and history, plus access to extra content and with more updates to come - don't miss this incredible journey into the stunning world of upcoming game, Just Cause 3.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.1

Download Size: 607.3MB

09-24-2015, 12:04 PM
Ok, my bad, not a game but visually impressive nonetheless. Mods please remove this thread.
09-24-2015, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Ok, my bad, not a game but visually impressive nonetheless. Mods please remove this thread.
Damn at first it sounded like finally a cool wingsuit game. I like B.A.S.E jumping and wingsuit but there are no good games that represent that thrilling experience properly and guess this isn't the answer either.
09-24-2015, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Damn at first it sounded like finally a cool wingsuit game. I like B.A.S.E jumping and wingsuit but there are no good games that represent that thrilling experience properly and guess this isn't the answer either.
That's what I thought too. And then I downloaded it. And then I deleted it.
09-24-2015, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Yeah, huh! Like the others you mentioned and looking for that wild experience too! Hmmmm. This kinda shows what the game will be like, that's all. You can't play it you just watch it. I'm definitely interested in seeing where the dev takes it. Could be good! The visuals are really impressive! Gonna keep an eye on this!