★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Let me be blunt: this game is a joy to play. - TouchArcade
a tactile - and cerebral - pleasure - PocketGamer (Mobile Game of the Week - Week of 10.11.12)
"an intelligent game for intelligent people" - Kotaku

Adult Swim Games and Popcannibal bring you a puzzle game for everyone.

The characters are the playing pieces and their feelings are the rules. Arrange for happiness, but you can't please everybody all the time. Sometimes you gotta break hearts to save the day. And the day definitely needs saving: Volcanos, exploding chickens, planetary invasion and a boy who just wants to dance with a girl.

- Constantly evolving gameplay
- A huge cast of moody folk
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Charming hand-drawn art style
- Three Acts with 110 puzzles

HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix any issues you run into while playing - email games@adultswim.com and tell us what you're seeing along with the device/OS version you're seeing along with the device/OS version you're on.

Echoseven's comments:

10-10-2012, 06:51 AM
hmm, don't know... usually i don't even think about NOT buying a adult-swim game

need more info

10-10-2012, 06:57 AM
Feel like I should just buy it as it's adult-swim but something about the screens is saying don't.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
10-10-2012, 06:57 AM
it's from adult swim... so yeah. Instabuy!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-10-2012, 07:09 AM
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
it's from adult swim... so yeah. Instabuy!
thats the spirit!

"tiles" look a bit small for playing on phone/pod... awaiting your feedback ;)
10-10-2012, 08:02 AM
I always instabuy adult swim, art style always drags me in..
Though I'm not too attracted to this art style.. I would have rathered whacky colorful art like monsters ate my condo.
Gameplay seems to be similar to joining hands, which I loved, so that'll be nice.. Especially since 10tons almost definitely will never release another joining hands level.

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
10-10-2012, 08:40 AM
Adult swim makes good games but Im not so sure about this one.
10-10-2012, 10:13 AM
Well, I just wanted to say that I'm a fan of folk bluegrass so I liked the music of the trailer
10-10-2012, 10:17 AM
Looks a really good fun puzzle, a definite buy for me.
10-10-2012, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by Stustaff View Post
Looks a really good fun puzzle, a definite buy for me.
Completely agree. Adult Swim is trying to do something different and it doesn't look like their usual games even though they are quite awesome. Definitely picking this one up.

200,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: DonnyDJ76
Let's go Yankees!