★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Is that a tick?
10-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Oh, and by the way, seeing the fat guy on the poster, did anyone think of Jonah Hill?

10-10-2012, 11:00 AM
wasn't too excited looking at the screens, but the trailer sold me. Can't wait to pick this one up. =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
10-10-2012, 11:08 AM
This game is pretty fricking awesome. Wasn't entirely sure what to expect, but damn if it isn't a fun high score chaser.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
10-10-2012, 11:11 AM
What happened?
Isn't the title suppose to be Funky Snugglers!
Just like Smuggle Truck became.......you know
Anyways this game looks cool
What is the in game music while playing?
Edit: just have to watch Sanukus video for the music question
Thanks!

Last edited by Capricornman; 10-10-2012 at 11:44 AM.
10-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Music Question Answer

Hi guys. It's Pawel from 11bits. The music was recorded especially for the game by a very talented and most definitely funky duo from Australia. There are more tracks in the game to unlock and furthermore the short but juicy soudtrack from the game will soon be available on iTunes, Amazon and other popular music services. So be on the lookout for Funky Smugglers OST!

Thank you all for your kind words about the game and please share your thoughts after you finally get a chance to play it yourselves!
10-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Liked what I saw in the video as well and was about to grab this, then saw the IAP. Will now grab it when it goes free instead, if I still care.
10-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Liked what I saw in the video as well and was about to grab this, then saw the IAP. Will now grab it when it goes free instead, if I still care.
Thanks for mentioning the IAPs. No one else touched on that. I'll stay away for a while now considering I've got my hands full with Polara and Devils Attorney anyways.

To 11 BIT: I'll be thoroughly ashamed if this goes free in about 2-4 weeks. I'll lose whatever respect I have for you just like with Madfinger.
10-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
Thanks for mentioning the IAPs. No one else touched on that. I'll stay away for a while now considering I've got my hands full with Polara and Devils Attorney anyways.

To 11 BIT: I'll be thoroughly ashamed if this goes free in about 2-4 weeks. I'll lose whatever respect I have for you just like with Madfinger.
Oh no, I'm buying it without realizing that it has IAP.
Well hopefully it doesn't goes free like... ehm... next week? Then I'll be pissed and never buy game from this dev again.

By the way the game is fun, it's like a marriage between Airport Scanner and Lumber Jack. With a really nice music than can be fast forwarded and slowed during certain power-ups, this game is good for casual playing.
I just realized that we can release our grab on the red forbidden objects and re-grab it to prolong our combos. Nice!!!

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
10-11-2012, 12:24 AM
Im enjoying this one much.

IAPs look optional to me, but i've seen games with VERY optional IAPs go freemium because the devs get more income from the IAP than with the initial purchases, and not becausethey arent selling well. If i get $5 worth of IAP from every $1 game i sold, i'd turn it freemium too and get more downloads and therefore more chances at the $5.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword