App description: Playdek brings the venerable Sid Sackson classic to 3D!
Featuring a push-your-luck dice mechanic, this classic game pits up to 4 players in a race for the top!

Roll four dice to make pairs and start your climb to the top, but beware, the moment you fail to advance, you lose all progress! Next time, try to roll better! Rolling hot? Youll earn Streaks!

How to play: Roll four dice and select from the pairs presented to place a runner on the numbered column. Subsequent rolls either add a new runner or advance a runner thats already on the board. You only get three runners and when they are on the board, you must roll an advancing pair, fail to do so and you lose all your progress! When a player claims three columns, the game ends!
You Can Look Forward to Getting Hooked On:
Beautiful 3d and animations
Original Music and sound effects
Up to 4 players: Single Player and Pass-and-Play Multiplayer
Variable levels of AI
Game Center Achievements
Streak Meter

Praise for the classic board game:
Spiel des Jahres: Game of the Year Nominee 1982
Games Magazine: Best Family Game Nominee 2008
Major FUN: Major FUN Award 2008

Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad, iPad2 and iPad3.
Requires: iOS 4.2 or later.
Requires: Game Center account required for Achievements
Platform: iOS Universal App

Also by Playdek
Summoner Wars; Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer; Food Fight iOS; Nightfall; Fluxx; Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs Evil
10-10-2012, 07:07 AM
I can't stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.... I can't stop BWAHWHWUBWUBWUB

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

10-10-2012, 07:08 AM
I guess this is going to be second Playdek game after Food Fight that I'll pass on. Just not to my taste, and lacks the thing that has made Playdek a near permanent fixture on my iDevices, async mp. So... where's Agricola?! And also Smash Up (I predict Smash Up will dethrone Ascension as the best uber-light async card game).

Obsessions: FTL | Sword of the Stars: The Pit (Gold Edition)
GC: onlyphoenix
10-10-2012, 07:47 AM
Why no iPhone 5 optimization?
10-10-2012, 08:11 AM
No online multiplayer but still brought it.Hopefully async multiplayer will be added in future.

Board and Card Game Addict
Twitter:@Rokrdude2 Gamecenter: Rokrdude2
All Time Favorites:PvZ|TWETY|Chaos Rings|CGS|T&E|Ascension|Puerto Rico|Ghost Stories|Elder Sign|RPG Dark Gate|RPG Fantasy Chronicles|Titan HD|Summoner Wars|Spectromancer
10-10-2012, 08:18 AM
i think i'll pass on this one... prefer card games.. anyway, off topic, anyone experience connectivity issue on playdek's server? can't connect to retrieve multiplayer games..

GameCenter ID: kitkeat
Fav multiplayer iOS game: Penny Arcade The Game:Gamers vs Evil,Ascension,SummonerWars, Heuroshima Hex,Hero Academy,Nightfall,Tickets to ride
Invite me to a game
10-10-2012, 08:24 AM
Is this why the servers for other Playdek card games stop working? Nevermind, punching the buy button...

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
10-10-2012, 08:34 AM
Just bought it. Clearly a very simple game but well-executed and fun for what it is. Hopefully they add async and iPhone 5 optimization soon.
10-10-2012, 08:39 AM
This game begs for MP (async I mean). It can be time-consuming to watch your opponent to push his/her luck, but I think it is still fun (much more than NightFall).

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
10-10-2012, 08:40 AM
Not sure about this one either. Looking forward to Tank on Tank though, seems to be a nice TBS WWII boardgame.