Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-24-2012, 04:16 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Im also hoping that Polara sells well that it could fund your next project as well. Looking foward to what you guys could pull off in the next projects.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:06 PM
iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Im also hoping that Polara sells well that it could fund your next project as well. Looking foward to what you guys could pull off in the next projects.
Thanks, that's the goal for sure... I would love to be able to open up a proper studio and actually make full fledge console titles, but that's a major pipe dream... right now, just making a salary is the goal
Old 10-24-2012, 06:48 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I think anyone who has played Polara hope you guys make a success of this game and can't wait to see what is in store from you in the future.
Reviews are very positive and given the sheer amount of content for the full price this is a steal, but I appreciate you need a track record to be able to command a price over $1 in the AppStore!
One small point, are you able to make the HTW games logo retina as it is really noticeable when loading the game?
Good luck with the sale and hope to see lots of new buyers on the leaderboards.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:33 PM
iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix24 View Post
I think anyone who has played Polara hope you guys make a success of this game and can't wait to see what is in store from you in the future.
Reviews are very positive and given the sheer amount of content for the full price this is a steal, but I appreciate you need a track record to be able to command a price over $1 in the AppStore!
One small point, are you able to make the HTW games logo retina as it is really noticeable when loading the game?
Good luck with the sale and hope to see lots of new buyers on the leaderboards.
I'm workin on the retina update to the gfx, but there's only so much I can get done in a day haha but that will have to be addressed as well and will be.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:22 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Just decided to drop by and say what a fantastic game this is! An insane amount of content, extremely creative with new gameplay additions in every levels, rarely do I find a game so imaginative. I do hope it sells well as it deserves it, obviously a lot of attention and thought went into each level.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:43 PM
iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiHubb View Post
Just decided to drop by and say what a fantastic game this is! An insane amount of content, extremely creative with new gameplay additions in every levels, rarely do I find a game so imaginative. I do hope it sells well as it deserves it, obviously a lot of attention and thought went into each level.
GiHubb, thanks for the positive words my friend Again, the trust level surrounding our game is very awkward... people think it's an evil money grabbing IAP ridden boring endless runner... Sad and unfortunate, but we'll get there with help from people like you. If you help spread the word it would be priceless.

Cheers for all the kindness!
Old 10-26-2012, 07:47 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I still think you guys should add that there is NO IAP in the game to the FRONT of the description.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:49 PM
iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
I still think you guys should add that there is NO IAP in the game to the FRONT of the description.
K put it in there with the Halloween sale message. What else should I do, run naked screaming through the streets?!? hahahaha

Last edited by HTWGames; 10-26-2012 at 07:53 PM..
Old 10-26-2012, 07:56 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTWGames View Post
K put it in there with the Halloween sale message. What else should I do, run naked screaming through the streets?!? hahahaha
If you run waving a big Polara flag and throwing out business cards with QR codes leading to the App Store page, that might be odd enough to get you on the local news and get some broad coverage!
Old 10-26-2012, 08:01 PM
iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
If you run waving a big Polara flag and throwing out business cards with QR codes leading to the App Store page, that might be odd enough to get you on the local news and get some broad coverage!
No kidding I thought about getting a costume made and hiring a model and have her hand out QR codes in Toronto Union Station during rush hour hahaha But you can only give so many codes away and have to update... I hate that Apple limits you to how much YOU can hand out your product.