Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-11-2012, 06:12 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Armed Heroes(3D MMORPG) - (by EGLS) - Universal App

Quote:
After centuries of peace, the darkness falls, having the land swallowed by blood and chaos. Lords of old days disappeared one after another, leaving man trembling and moaning in hopeless shadows.The Lord of evils opens his eyes in the dark, he is waking, he is waiting. … Where are the heroes, the long been selected ones? … Will they appear before everything is too late? … Are you THE ONE?

Join hundreds of thousands of online gamers here to experience a real 3D MMOARPG, to enjoy fabulous real-time 3d actions and to make a difference on your own or with other online players on this novel land!

★★★★★ CHOOSE WHO YOU WILL BE ★★★★★
Four heroes of different classes are available for free choice: Warrior, Archer, Wizard and Necromancer
Each class owns his/her particular attribute and dozens of active/passive skills:learn and upgrade new skills wisely
Possessing life skills to have more fun: fishing, cooking, disenchanting, forging…
With more than 150,000 pieces of equipments to collect, inlay and enhance, you can continuously upgrade your heroes’ power and change their appearances as long as you like.
Create up to 4 different characters to play: experience different classes with different fabulous sound/skill special effects.

★★★★★ FIND YOUR WAY TO BE A HERO ★★★★★
Clean and clear UI ensures smooth and easy controls.
Follow the legend to complete series of mainline/ sideline quests: challenge your bravery through numerous dungeons by yourself or automated teaming-up with other players.
Perform your best actions against evil monsters & achieve higher Quest Rating to discover and collect rare equipments including helmet, shoulder, necklace, ring, breastplate, leg guard and costume…
Enjoy real time online battle in the arena: person to person, or clan to clan, challenge for the glory of heroes.

★★★★★ ENJOY REAL-TIME ONLINE BATTLE ★★★★★
A real Massive Mutiple Online RPG! You can fight as long as you can connect internet! Enjoy the fun of battle at anytime, anywhere with your friends!
Hundreds of PVE maps are waiting for your exploration! Challenge the terror demons with people through the online world together!
Here are really creative PVP gameplays!Never tried TD,dota and arena in a MMORPG? Come on here to get start!

★★★★★ MONTHLY EVENTS & FREE UPDATES ★★★★★
Always free to update new versions.
New weapons, new monsters and new dungeons will continue to add.

★★★★★ UNIVERSAL APP ★★★★★
Universally support iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, the New iPad, iPod touch 3 (16 GB and above), or iPod touch 4 for a single low price.
Quote:
FREE, 76 MB
Requirements:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:40 AM

Downloading!

Edit, impressions: this game is serious fun. It's got a huge amount of customisation. Controls are pretty good too.
My only complaint so far is that the menu is mad complicated, but that's probably because there is just so much to do.

There are professions too, although by the looks of things, you need to pay to upgrade, and that just increases the number of times you can perform certain tasks. Right now it's not an issue, as it will let you do a lot in the first place eg. Fish 300 times a day. It's got fishing, cooking, smashing (essentially disenchanting) and forging, which is basically strengthening your items.

I must say the IAP is pretty unobtrusive. The only place it presents stuff to buy in your face is when you finish a mission, where you pick a reward, then are offered two other rewards to purchase. All the other purchases are in their own place in the shop.

I must say I'm having a lot of fun.

Last edited by Goose; 10-11-2012 at 07:52 AM..
Old 10-11-2012, 07:39 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
I want it now.

Then why don't you download it?
Old 10-11-2012, 07:47 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

I wonder if they've removed all the stolen (plagiarised, whatever) audio and texture/model files now.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabin1981 View Post
I wonder if they've removed all the stolen (plagiarised, whatever) audio and texture/model files now.
Looks like it.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:16 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Because I'm in the USA
NZ accounts aren't too hard to make, you don't need a credit card or anything
Old 10-11-2012, 08:20 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabin1981 View Post
Wondering the same. The screen shots in iTunes are too small to tell (because that use that annoying PR graphics with tiny screenshots crap), the font and UI elements still look very Torchlight to me.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:55 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeppTB View Post
Wondering the same. The screen shots in iTunes are too small to tell (because that use that annoying PR graphics with tiny screenshots crap), the font and UI elements still look very Torchlight to me.
Here's the old Armed Heroes vs Torchlight thread. Hopefully they've redone the graphics and made it a legitimate game, since the first release was actually quite good.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:49 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Here's the old Armed Heroes vs Torchlight thread. Hopefully they've redone the graphics and made it a legitimate game, since the first release was actually quite good.
Yup, I remember that well, and that's what I was getting at. Though the models may have changed enough, but everything to me still has a very Torchlight feel. The floating combat text/numbers looks like the same font, the loading screens have the same setup (and that totally looks like Deathwing from WoW) many of the UI elements have that spooky 'Haven't I seen you before...?' feeling about them. I compared a bunch of screenshots and it looks like things did change enough that they aren't near exact copies anymore, but it still seems clear that Torchlight assets were the starting point for everything. And WoW. The Warlock animation/stance is clearly the Undead Male from WoW.

This company and game just make me uneasy. Which is sad, because it is nice to see this genre better represented on the app store, but their willingness to first blatantly rip assets from others and unwillingness to admit they did so, doesn't sit right with me.

Oh, and to the question of a gameplay video, here's the official gameplay video. With comments closed, ha. http://youtu.be/ZerPYhGvk0U
Old 10-11-2012, 03:28 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

It doesn't look like they took it all out. What the replaced it with looks like things from Warcraft 3 almost. I am pretty sure that something still smells fishy.