★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Justice League $2.99 -> $.99

10-11-2012, 09:06 AM
Justice League $2.99 -> $.99

10-11-2012, 10:32 AM
This worth my buck? How does it run on 3rd gens?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

10-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
This worth my buck? How does it run on 3rd gens?
Got this last night. Playing on a 3GS on iOS 6. I've played it several times and yes, it's crashed every time, Framerate stutters causing me to get behind in fights. It lags a great deal. Not ideal on a third generation, but what I've played has been a blast. It plays much like Dungeon Hunter 2 if your into that style of RPG. Using the super heroes is fun as well, I wish Cyborg was an option, I mean, he's on the title screen. I would recommend it for a dollar for the nostalgia and the moments of fun between lags but I'm glad I didn't pay three for it. If the lagging and crashing are going to bother you, don't touch it. I am glad I got it though.
10-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Got this last night. Playing on a 3GS on iOS 6. I've played it several times and yes, it's crashed every time, Framerate stutters causing me to get behind in fights. It lags a great deal. Not ideal on a third generation, but what I've played has been a blast. It plays much like Dungeon Hunter 2 if your into that style of RPG. Using the super heroes is fun as well, I wish Cyborg was an option, I mean, he's on the title screen. I would recommend it for a dollar for the nostalgia and the moments of fun between lags but I'm glad I didn't pay three for it. If the lagging and crashing are going to bother you, don't touch it. I am glad I got it though.
thanks for the review... nice it know it prob wont run on ipod touch 4 and most likely have probs on my ipad2 as well = a skip for me!
10-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Well...it does say iphone 4 and up in the description.
10-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post
thanks for the review... nice it know it prob wont run on ipod touch 4 and most likely have probs on my ipad2 as well = a skip for me!
I doubt it would have problems on an ipad2...aren't the internals roughly the equivalent of an iphone 4S....which is > an iphone 4?
10-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Hmm... Well, I'm just gonna throw down a buck for it only because Batman's in it.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
10-11-2012, 01:23 PM
I never bothered to get this because it was said to not run on a jailbroken device. How is it now?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
I wonder if iOS 6 has anything to do with it. Might grab it for my 3GS as well. I'm running 5.1.1. Probably still have lagging/crashing, but think I may give it a try.
10-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Well, looks a lot like Thor, which I enjoyed even with some of its hiccups, so I too will plunk down a buck and try this on my new ipad. Let you all know later.