★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *NOW FREE for a LIMITED TIME!*
no prison can hold YOU... for LONG!
BUST OUT of THE CLINK and RUN for YOUR LIFE in the GREATEST ESCAPE of all TIME!

Who needs shoes when youve got guts? Run and jump for your life in an old-school mad dash where every second is more intense than the last!

iPhone 5 optimized!
Crazy running and jumping!
Endless action
Slick and stylish rotoscope graphics
Fiendish moving obstacles
Breathless thrills

http://twitter.com/TRINITIgames
http://facebook.com/TRINITIgames

sink_or_swim's comments:
Looks like a temple run clone by Triniti, that's what we all been waiting for It looks good from the screenshots but we all know that it will be free in a month. Also no game center from what I see..

10-11-2012, 02:23 PM
Wow! This game looks like the most original thing Triniti has done yet!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

10-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Despite this obviously going to be free in a month or so, imma buy it. Coz i cant resist not playing a runner game that im aware of. It's calling my name... my real name.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Despite this obviously going to be free in a month or so, imma buy it. Coz i cant resist not playing a runner game that im aware of. It's calling my name... my real name.
Waiting for your impressions, mate! 😃
10-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Sigh. Im not really impressed by this one.

Basically you run in a very straight bridge, with obstacles on it (doh!) and you tilt to move left and right to collect coins, and touch the screen to jump. No slides, no other commands. This actually felt like an alpha version for Temple Run clones. Didnt even bother to play through more and see what the game has in it.

Just... wait for it to go free if you want to try it.

EDIT: forgot to mention that not all taps register as jumps which made it worse. One touch control that doesnt even work about 1/10 times. And if you triple tap (or even more i guess), the game buffers it and you jump 3 times in succession which usually spells game over.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
10-11-2012, 03:53 PM
Quote:

Basically you run in a very straight bridge, with obstacles on it (doh!) and you tilt to move left and right to collect coins, and touch the screen to jump. No slides, no other commands. This actually felt like an alpha version for Temple Run clones. Didnt even bother to play through more and see what the game has in it.

EDIT: forgot to mention that not all taps register as jumps which made it worse. One touch control that doesnt even work about 1/10 times. And if you triple tap (or even more i guess), the game buffers it and you jump 3 times in succession which usually spells game over.
Omg, you saved my money! I think I'll pass this one...
10-11-2012, 03:55 PM
Quote:

Basically, it's classic Triniti, then...

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.