Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-27-2012, 09:14 AM

Default Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds (Full)

Old 07-27-2012, 09:14 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

This is a message to G5:
I really don't understand your pricing policy. Your games are always overpriced and even when they do go on sale it's never less than 2.99$. If you do give away a free game, it's always an antique old fashion one ( ie paranormal agency)

Take a look around you, other distributes who market the same gener of games and their quality is sometimes even better have a much more resonable pricing policy.

Want an example ? Big fish games have the same gener of games, some are better than the others , they even use some of the same developers as you (artgon for example) , but their usual prices are 1.99$ for a standard edition and 2.99 for a collector edition. Moreover they have at least one game at 0.99$ every week (not the old ones but the new ones).

Look at microids , no one can say that their games are not well invested. Their pricing ranges from 1.99$ to 3.99 ( for hd versions ) and they do frequent sales of 0.99$ per game.

I really liked some of your games I did download but if you'll look at my purchase history you won't see many G5 games there and that's a pity.

I hope you'll take consideration to what I wrote.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:42 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Downloaded and completed. Quite a fun hidden objects game, but the pacing of the story is too draggy. The way the two detectives thought was silly.

Also, for some reason it kept spamming me to buy more games whenever I multitasked away and back. That should not be included in a full priced game, unless the developer modified it during this special free period, then it is ok for a free/freemium game.